Lisa’s Lust List #11 Four stories killing me but will keep going for the sheepies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reporting her ass left right and centre every day!! Hope Instagram do something about it

Reactions: 4
I've been racking my brains thinking where I saw her logo before.
Its on my period tracker app.
Oh mother of Devine. Don't mention such an embarrassing topic of what goes on in lady parts.
(Next up LLL brings out her own brand of panty liners. Lisa's Lust Liners.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh mother of Devine. Don't mention such an embarrassing topic of what goes on in lady parts.
(Next up LLL brings out her own brand of panty liners. Lisa's Lust Liners.)
Logos and Liners, can we just park that somewhere for the next thread :D

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Saint Lisa is in the house 🤶🤶
I would say a lot of it is down to tax. She has to look at cutting down her tax bill for next year, especially as she had a good year.

It would be far easier to do raffles and less time consuming.

Reactions: 7
I would say a lot of it is down to tax. She has to look at cutting down her tax bill for next year, especially as she had a good year.

Not fooled by her random act of kindness, she’ll be back to old ways by end of the day

Reactions: 3
She's making a big deal out of nothing. Donating at Christmas ??? I, like many others I'm sure make charitable donations throughout the year of whatever I can afford to the charities that resonate with me.

Its all just a marketing ploy and a way to help HER tax bill, little Miss Greedy Guts never does anything unless it benefits her. She doesn't fool me.

On another note @Missycoco is gone awol, hope everything is ok.

Chris ran out of aftershave 🤔🤔
The amount of times he is over & back to Scotland he could pick up a few bottles in duty free!!

These screen shots don't make sense; giving away a coat from Born 18 hours ago on Instagram and 1 hour ago doing the same thing. Am I missing something here, she's pulling strokes left, right and centre
We're both missing something here. Does not make sense. She's doing a giveaway with Born so it IS a collaboration and she has been reported for it

Reactions: 5
Isn't is gas, when a follower asks a question about a product, it magically comes on sale later that day or the following.

She certainly knows how to sell a product.
I reported her on this story. And will do everytime she links traffic to her website instead of to the brand who are paying her to flog their tit. Its false information. Really taking business off the brand to get her cut. She is a viper. Good to know it will annoy the duck out of her too.

Why is she making out that her amazing idea kept her up all night...ffs she even has s sample of the fabric colour alongside her colour card...and id say you need to pre order from china a few months before the xmas rush not a few weeks...i wonder will they be priced at whatever shes charging for her navy an white ones

Reactions: 5

Definitely a good tax break for her and great PR for her and her new brand. She gave 5000 last year for the raffle (when she made over 600 000 during a pandemic) and her FOLLOWERS raised something like 120 000. The headlines were all about her raising the money not her and her followers. The sweatshirts probably cost her a 5er to make. You're right a raffle would be easier and probably more profitable. Asking people to donate whatever they can versus to buy a 60e sweatshirt? Not as many people have an extra 60e at Christmas. But it will be great headlines for her company and a great way to get rid of a crappy sweatshirt. Everything about this benefits her... as is the normal LLL way... it's all about her.

• Heart
Definitely a good tax break for her and great PR for her and her new brand. She gave 5000 last year for the raffle (when she made over 600 000 during a pandemic) and her FOLLOWERS raised something like 120 000. The headlines were all about her raising the money not her and her followers. The sweatshirts probably cost her a 5er to make. You're right a raffle would be easier and probably more profitable. Asking people to donate whatever they can versus to buy a 60e sweatshirt? Not as many people have an extra 60e at Christmas. But it will be great headlines for her company and a great way to get rid of a crappy sweatshirt. Everything about this benefits her... as is the normal LLL way... it's all about her.
Yes but she'll also have the donate at her Christmas night which the sheep will support and she get's the credit. I think it's offensive getting as much money off people in these times and weeks before Christmas.

Reactions: 2
Yes but she'll also have the donate at her Christmas night which the sheep will support and she get's the credit. I think it's offensive getting as much money off people in these times and weeks before Christmas.
I 100% agree with you. She's asking her sheeple to dig into their pockets at the most expensive time of year and she gets all the credit. Charities need help all 12 months of the year. And she'll continue to flog all day every day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.