Lisa Snowden

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t find a thread for her.

I used to like her a lot and probably was very influenced by her, she looks amazing, great skin, clothes etc. I soon realised this was mostly freebies and her selling stuff.

she’s made a fortune off the whole menopause too with her new book.

But what has really irked me is the sheer volume of expensive freebies she receives, which aren’t even related to her brand. In the last week alone a Ninja air fryer and a Big Green Egg BBQ - she can well afford this stuff, and when many people are struggling to buy the basics it feels so worrying see the wealthy vet so much for free.

Reactions: 3
I’ve always really liked Lisa but I absolutely agree that all the freebies now are just unbelievable. I’m thinking of unfollowing because almost every post is an ad. So unrelatable and how can we trust her judgement as she can’t be impartial if she’s doing paid promotions? It’s a shame really.

I met her at a charity do (loads of other celebs there who were aloof and didn't mingle with the ordinary folks) and she was absolutely lovely.

Reactions: 1