Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of all the brands to support… dr bleeping nikki 🙄(ps lisa them bows will leave marks on your babies heads they’re so uncomfortable for babies don’t torture them by sticking them on their little heads)
And they're ugly

Reactions: 4
Of all the brands to support… dr bleeping nikki 🙄(ps lisa them bows will leave marks on your babies heads they’re so uncomfortable for babies don’t torture them by sticking them on their little heads)
She already bought some, and openly tagged them, she will only be too delighted when tin foil hat Nikki sends her more🙄

Reactions: 5
Why does everyone think oh I’ve had a girl, let’s put this ludicrous bow on her head. They’re stupid and tacky. I wouldn’t even put that on an animal, must be so uncomfortable for the child.

Reactions: 24
In her defence on my first girl I went mad and bought a bow for her head. At the time I thought it was lovely, now obviously I know better. On the first we all make mad mistakes. I brought my first daughter as a newborn to a christening in Dec and brought no coat!!! Wanted to show off the dress. I absolutely cringe every time I think about it now. Absolutely clueless and I thought I knew everything. So I can forgive some if the madness buying of useless crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why does everyone think oh I’ve had a girl, let’s put this ludicrous bow on her head. They’re stupid and tacky. I wouldn’t even put that on an animal, must be so uncomfortable for the child.
There are some cute headbands, I get these gorgeous cable knit style ones and they’re so comfortable my 7 month old and 7 year old can wear them. They’re €3-5 depending on where you get them. They’re comfortable and great quality 🙈

Day off shopping yesterday, out in the Texas steak house tonight, she has a grand 'ol life.

Reactions: 5
I’m so glad she’s seen sense and realised that pumping was completely unsustainable

Reactions: 3
okay posting boob pics are not for everyone but they’re only boobs! I see plenty of it on my feed everyday!

Reactions: 1
Imagine their friends finding those pictures in 14 years time. Fine for private not online

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.