Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I’ve everything crossed for Kim too hope it went well 🤞 it’s hard to know with her not posting 🙈

Reactions: 1
So the hospital have told me! It's my first time ever being pregnant so I'm a paranoid mess lol
Once the cramps are fairly mild they’re normal. Severe cramps aren’t. It’s so scary being pregnant, but definitely get yourself checked if your worried. Happy and healthy 9 months to you ❤

God I’ve everything crossed for Kim too hope it went well 🤞 it’s hard to know with her not posting 🙈
I’ve been keeping an eye too. I hope it’s not bad after all they went through 😔

"I ordered these bibs ( from another insta hun who I'd love a shout out from ) as I find them great for MESSY FEEDERS " Have I completely got lost in time here but are her babies not on a bottle of breast milk ? Gurl , wait until the weaning stage , she'll have them in a straight jacket .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm only paying attention cos I'm 6 weeks today (and also had cramps this week) so I'm eager to see how she gets on!!
I had really bad cramps & a very small amount of spotting at this stage on both my pregnancies. 2 crazy kids here safe & sound. Best of luck with your pregnancy ❤

Reactions: 3
Kim would definitely have been on by now if it was good news. The appointment was at midday

Reactions: 2
I know this thread is about Lisa but really have my fingers crossed for Kim even though I wouldn't be her biggest fan. I also had a scan at 6 weeks with the ashlinn suite and got the same news but 10 days later there was a heartbeat and thankfully have a happy heathly six month old so really hoping it's just early days! 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know this thread is about Lisa but really have my fingers crossed for Kim even though I wouldn't be her biggest fan. I also had a scan at 6 weeks with the ashlinn suite and got the same news but 10 days later there was a heartbeat and thankfully have a happy heathly six month old so really hoping it's just early days! 🤞
Fingers and toes crossed for her that she will get good news.

Reactions: 3
Really hope it’s not bad news for them. Have visited the Aislinn Suite on all of my pregnancies and had a scan at about 6 weeks and you can see hardly anything. Just a blur. Had another scan 10 days later and you could make out the shape of the baby. Things change really quickly in the early weeks so fingers crossed it’s good news next week.

Reactions: 9
Really hope it’s not bad news for them. Have visited the Aislinn Suite on all of my pregnancies and had a scan at about 6 weeks and you can see hardly anything. Just a blur. Had another scan 10 days later and you could make out the shape of the baby. Things change really quickly in the early weeks so fingers crossed it’s good news next week.
Ye I agree. It’s way way too early to do a scan. An empty sac isn’t the reason for cramps. She’ll be grand.

Seems the babies are not sleeping through til 8 as she is shopping while doing 4am feeds!

Reactions: 2
Tagging Little bow pip looking for the freebies.....UNBELIVABLE🙄 Why does she think shes so special? She gave birth, women do it every day...... THE END🙄
Of all the brands to support… dr bleeping nikki 🙄(ps lisa them bows will leave marks on your babies heads they’re so uncomfortable for babies don’t torture them by sticking them on their little heads)

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.