Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just came on to see if anyone else thought she was absolutely gagging for a sweet king deal! I suppose you're not a real instahun if you're not a BA for sweet King nowadays... 🙄
She was at it again last night.

Reactions: 1
Everyday is a day off when you have two live in babysitters and newborns that according to her sleep all night.

Reactions: 2
I like Kim, but when she puts up her broken cups, or her broken chain, or her broken memory box, it comes across as very beggy. Everything is replaced for her.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I like Kim, but when she puts up her broken cups, or her broken chain, or her broken memory box, it comes across as very beggy. Everything is replaced for her.
Wrong thread I'd say.
Can we keep this thread for what it is otherwise it's getting so confusing who people are on about

Reactions: 13
Why make a big story, it's obvious she goes to McDonald's!! Making out it's starvation when she likely got handed her breakfast this morning
Can someone not just come on and say "jaysis I passed a McDonald's and there was nothing in my head only a big Mac " more relatable

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's 4/5 weeks to Christmas, you'd swear it was Christmas Eve with the "I've nothing got, literally nothing". I'll be getting most stuff online this year, no chance of an afternoon off shopping for me anytime soon. I'm actually happy for her to have all the help but not everyone is as lucky. It just comes across as ridiculous to pretend to be do busy you forget to eat but you've time to go Christmas shopping.

Reactions: 5
It's 4/5 weeks to Christmas, you'd swear it was Christmas Eve with the "I've nothing got, literally nothing". I'll be getting most stuff online this year, no chance of an afternoon off shopping for me anytime soon. I'm actually happy for her to have all the help but not everyone is as lucky. It just comes across as ridiculous to pretend to be do busy you forget to eat but you've time to go Christmas shopping.
I’m sure she’s eating. She would have to in order to produce the milk she needs to feed them both. I’d say that was a case of her just wanting a McDonalds and feeling like she needs to justify that.
I’ve also done all my shopping online - you can do it any time and it’s stress free. Also, babies don’t need anything, few little bits.

Reactions: 3
Wrong thread I'd say.
Can we keep this thread for what it is otherwise it's getting so confusing who people are on about
Waiting for 10k followers. No long to go now so hold on to your knickers

The King Sweets are bugging me. The strategically placed bag on the table last night 🙈

I’m pretty sure the top she has on she wore out shopping yesterday?? So presuming she didn’t change since then!!

She was funny and thought she was the business with her Karen comment yesterday, thank god we haven't seen the floral nightdress for a while over the back of the neck, its a bit cold I suppose 🥶

The only reason she’s back on is that its only 4 weeks to Christmas, Que the tagging companies in the hopes they’ll send the twincesses something for Christmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can someone not just come on and say "jaysis I passed a McDonald's and there was nothing in my head only a big Mac " more relatable

That was me last night ran the garage for milk ended up with 3 double cheese burgers😂. One for hubby 2 for me 8 mths pregnant. Wanted it so I had it🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The only reason she’s back on is that its only 4 weeks to Christmas, Que the tagging companies in the hopes they’ll send the twincesses something for Christmas.
Started all ready

That was me last night ran the garage for milk ended up with 3 double cheese burgers😂. One for hubby 2 for me 8 mths pregnant. Wanted it so I had it🤷‍♀️
Hope you enjoyed dont cross a hungry pregnant lady lol

• Haha
RemainingHopeful was in the hospital several hours ago for her first scan...nothing since. Hope it's not bad news :/

I kept seeing this thread being posted on and had a peak at her page- I cannot believe nearly 30k people follow her! Do not get it. Couldn’t watch more than a minute

RemainingHopeful was in the hospital several hours ago for her first scan...nothing since. Hope it's not bad news :/
She’s very early days. Not 6 weeks yet. She’s had bad cramps. Good or bad - she’s probably with her family and not bothering posting for a few days.

She’s very early days. Not 6 weeks yet. She’s had bad cramps. Good or bad - she’s probably with her family and not bothering posting for a few days.
I'm only paying attention cos I'm 6 weeks today (and also had cramps this week) so I'm eager to see how she gets on!!

I'm only paying attention cos I'm 6 weeks today (and also had cramps this week) so I'm eager to see how she gets on!!
The early days of pregnancy can be so stressful. Whatever happens with Kim (and with all my heart I hope she has good news), your story is different. If you have concerns get checked out yourself.

I'm a bag of nerves for Kim today because it is unlike her not to post step by step. Generally she shares things as they happen. It's alot of pressure to have Instagram watching.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.