Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I blocked her. She is absolutely painful and seems to be omnipresent at the moment......

When will it stop?!

Reactions: 5
I thought there would be a LOT on here about her. SO annoying recently. Impressive diamonds though

Reactions: 4
I really got put off by the constant 'oh lads look what I got sent, I am so grateful' and on and on and on it goes.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Remember her on the cruise last year tagging the company in every snap until she got the really expensive upgrade.... major Beggy Mitchell (thank you for that saying Poppy Lynch). I unfollowed her after that it was painful she’s didn’t tag the company once after she got the upgrade

Reactions: 11
I had to unfollow her too. She doesn't come across as a bit genuine. Hate them long flowy dresses she was constantly promoting.

And the constant lads..
I think she looks great and i used to love her but I don’t think she is one bit genuine.

Reactions: 7
I preferred her a few years ago when she was more original. It's all quite predictable now. She's put in a lot of work and done well for herself so fair play but I tend to scroll past these days. I like her style and clothes she promotes seem to sell fast which would actually put me off as we'd all end up like clones!

Reactions: 6
Oh my god the woman is painful!!! Just a constant flow of freebies and sponcon...& talk about in love with yourself???!!! Pretending she’s “one of the girls” but head so far up her own arse...

Same as shes constant ad.....she cant stand over all those ads. And she gives this poor me and my little blog when she infact had a huge following and obviously reaaaaalllllly cashing in on it. Shes a lot different from the time of winning best dressed at the Galway races. And she knows she has this following that are so far up her rear you can just about see their toe nails. And the "lads" 🙄

Same as shes constant ad.....she cant stand over all those ads. And she gives this poor me and my little blog when she infact had a huge following and obviously reaaaaalllllly cashing in on it. Shes a lot different from the time of winning best dressed at the Galway races. And she knows she has this following that are so far up her rear you can just about see their toe nails. And the "lads" 🙄
Yes!!!! What is with all these people who just lick her backside??!!

McElhinnys midi dress ✅
White runner to ‘dress it down’ ✅
Lodi shoes ✅
Nike walking gear ✅
Symprove ✅

Her content is soooooo boring

Reactions: 12
Anyone she comes into contact with, she sticks the camera up in their face filming them. That poor fella with the radiator cover looked morto. And telling us about laugh a minute Chris and his stomach issues. Ffs is nothing sacred 🙄😡

Reactions: 2
Oh lads.... Grrrrrrr so irritating. And what about the self depreciating comments making out she's so humble and not worthy just so her mini me's can tell her how deadly /fabulous/whatever she is😒😒😒. If she was a bar of chocolate she'd eat herself!

Agree... LLL is incredibly needy.
I had to unfollow her too. Couldn’t listen to the whinging and bawling when anybody questioned anything.
She gone to the dogs lately -constantly on the sell and makes out that’s she down to earth and so genuine but she’d sell her granny a quick buck!
Obsessed with numbers and likes to let everyone know too!
Find her so disingenuous.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.