Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well who writes a hand written poison pen letter in this day and age ffs. And it was really vicious as far as i remember but she did and said SFA about it, gained a tit load of followers tho after it was discussed on gals who snap
Now that you say it! I’d say she’s very dangerous. Wonder has she pissed off any brands too with her behaviour?

People need to start sharing the tattle link under her posts. This is awful. I am baffled as to how she gets way with this?
Some have already posted links I think , surprised they are still there and not deleted 😂 has she not noticed .. We all need to do it , people need to know about the whole Instagram Influencers scams

Reactions: 1
Caught out with lies again. How could anyone trust this woman. Anway am ministers now we will be subjected to seeing hungry head Chris barbecuing yet again, wonder if they paid for the food this time ? seen as she tagged her neighbour 🤭

He is another fake, always begging . i rack my brains trying to find ways to expose her and other greedy influencers. All sipping that free wine.. the influencers Circe , all follow, like each other’s posts, comments , KC, LmcD , Meagers, Human Kind, loads of them all scratching each other’s backs at the expense of the unsuspecting followers .. birds of a feather
I think at this stage they are exposing themselves it’s just people are so blind to see it. The begging is pathetic it’s out of control with the likes of KC, what ever about a company sending something to somebody who suits their brand but the shameless begging I can’t stand

Well it looks like someone has asked CiCi and LLL to explain the price difference on this particular dress. Wonder if anyone will reply ?
Just checked cici and LLL our now for them posts , they must be deleted, CiCi have comments turned off on that dress . So they are just as bad really , overcharging for a tatty look like pairs of curtains sewn together .

Reactions: 2
Just checked cici and LLL our now for them posts , they must be deleted, CiCi have comments turned off on that dress . So they are just as bad really , overcharging for a tatty look like pairs of curtains sewn together .
Saw that also. Comments taken down. People are getting pissed off with this bull now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.