Lisa Lust List #19 Cant cope with 4 stories so building a house with 3, thanks to the sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread. Couldn't fit the full title of "Cant cope with four stories so building a house with three, thanks to the sheep who are lining my pockets for me" so had to shorten it. Winning title courtesy of @Quackers

Anyone fancy doing a recap

Reactions: 12
Recap: still the same old sad Lisa-celebrating her 50th with all “work acquaintances “ prior to jetting off to her brother and sister in law (whom we never heard tell of until recently) in Boston as she has 0 friends to celebrate with here, even her parents appear to be MIA and allergic to the greedy, selfish, narcissistic witch! She had an obsession with nadine-her clothes, food she eats/makes, single white female obsession! Obvious she’s seething with jealousy with their wealth, materialistic much Lisa?! She couldn’t go to states and switch off/sad greedy old Fleeceya brought stuff to flog over there-what a pathetic excuse of an existence?! Flys home on the day of her birthday on her own, crusty looked even more miserable than usual with her return home-gathering in her back garden with her work slaves Linda and Chelsea-as mentioned on previous thread Chelsea couldn’t get enough alcohol into her to drown out the screeching witch and Linda looked like she’d rather put Tabasco drops in her eyes than be interviewed by Lisa re the period sweatshirts sizing and what was her fav colour!
Crusty wrote a card that looked like it was written by a 5 year old, so little love and affection for qvc, the dog is his real love! So overall a hard to watch, lonely, sad day whereby the queen boasts about getting a 50% discount on shower gels from one of the brands-her life would want to cal the F down….. 🥱 feel free to add if I’ve missed something, it’s all so exciting miss Fleeceya’s life!

Oh and she’s building some mansion in tullamore with lots of empty rooms as Lisa has no friends or family round to entertain or stay over….

Thanks @Ryan80 for setting up new thread and well done @Quackers for coming up with it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Recap: still the same old sad Lisa-celebrating her 50th with all “work acquaintances “ prior to jetting off to her brother and sister in law (whom we never heard tell of until recently) in Boston as she has 0 friends to celebrate with here, even her parents appear to be MIA and allergic to the greedy, selfish, narcissistic witch! She had an obsession with nadine-her clothes, food she eats/makes, single white female obsession! Obvious she’s seething with jealousy with their wealth, materialistic much Lisa?! She couldn’t go to states and switch off/sad greedy old Fleeceya brought stuff to flog over there-what a pathetic excuse of an existence?! Flys home on the day of her birthday on her own, crusty looked even more miserable than usual with her return home-gathering in her back garden with her work slaves Linda and Chelsea-as mentioned on previous thread Chelsea couldn’t get enough alcohol into her to drown out the screeching witch and Linda looked like she’d rather put Tabasco drops in her eyes than be interviewed by Lisa re the period sweatshirts sizing and what was her fav colour!
Crusty wrote a card that looked like it was written by a 5 year old, so little love and affection for qvc, the dog is his real love! So overall a hard to watch, lonely, sad day whereby the queen boasts about getting a 50% discount on shower gels from one of the brands-her life would want to cal the F down….. 🥱 feel free to add if I’ve missed something, it’s all so exciting miss Fleeceya’s life!

Oh and she’s building some mansion in tullamore with lots of empty rooms as Lisa has no friends or family round to entertain or stay over….

Thanks @Ryan80 for setting up new thread and well done @Quackers for coming up with it!
Brilliant recap 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I wonder are Linda and Chelsea paid O/T for all this after work hours stuff like pop up’s, organising parties, babysitting Murph or having to sit in her garden and pretend to like her?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Must be reading here just dropped that my cousin.very sad life I rather have money to pay bills bit over go out with friends every so often.least I can call they call to me.very strange with all money brother has you never see him home see elderly parents.

Reactions: 3
Keeping the card from the optician private but had no problem showing her partners card!
wonder will Mammy get the flowers ( or be brought to the grave) as they are very colorful… thought she liked only white & greens in her bouquets 💐

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Cracks me up that the optician sent her a pair of gucci sunglasses...sure arent lisas own better than designer

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Hi Lisa 👋
Sending out a group text to your friends to enter the competition 🤔🤔🤔🤔 Emmm ok! Whatever it takes to make us think you have “friends” 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So the jumpers are €60, I pay €45 for fantastic ones from a small Irish business made in the Portugal. Great vibrant colours and of course and the workers aren’t paid pittance.

Cracks me up that the optician sent her a pair of gucci sunglasses...sure arent lisas own better than designer
Well if the sheep can’t see through that then they deserve every penny she takes off them to fulfill her high flying lifestyle!! It’s so evident only Lisa will wear designer and not her China tat that she produces or flogs!!

• Haha
So birthday presents from business people who make money off each other, Gucci sunglasses from the optician, and wants to make sure the giveaway isn't rigged and could be choosing her friends.... Her followers must be comatised

Must be reading here just dropped that my cousin.very sad life I rather have money to pay bills bit over go out with friends every so often.least I can call they call to me.very strange with all money brother has you never see him home see elderly parents.
Definitely - the cousin just happened to drive past this morning and now she is going to message ALL her friends about the white &green giveaway🤣

• Haha

👏👏👏👏 great re cap pal!

I was thinking during her holidays about Lisa's obsession with Nadine... Lisa doesn't have a friend to her name (made even more obvious by her pathetic celebration with co workers yesterday) this was probably the first time she had another female to spend time with - go for walks, shopping ect., - she must have been bursting with excitement that Nadina actually likes her (she seems to be the same materialistic narcissist that Lisa is) hence the taking her clothes, buying everything the same as Nadine, showing off Nadines meals... it's the most pathetic thing I've seen. Maybe if Lisa deflated her giant ego and realized that she's not special and just like the rest of us, she might actually be able to make a real friend or two.

Also regarding Chelsea - is she not a relative of Lindas? I don't think I shared this here, it happened just before I went on holidays.. but I replied to Lisas newsletter when she was begging for VIP votes and said she was a pathetic c*nt that will only win because she is constantly begging and no one else is. Chelsea replied and was EXTREMELY rude. Unfortunately I deleted the email but I don't think Chelsea is forced to be around Lisa. I think she is a little c*nt just like Lisa. She's probably making money off Lisas cheap china tit. I don't think we should be feeling sorry for her. I think she was very much enjoying the free prosecco yesterday

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Also was she possibly sporting a designer Tommy Hilfiger cap on the morning walk with murph?? In a vest and shorts to show off the tan, it's not that warm where I am😳, lovely bouquet from oonagh (bigger than the one she sent her!) But the best is sending her the sunglasses🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣why would she need Gucci's when she has her own brand💁😳🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 but definitely not getting overloaded with gifts as much as I thought she would💁 hey fleece what did the golden child getcha? Mammy n daddys gift? Did the at home brother getcha anything?

And imagine the card had some reference to that hence the reason it was kept private- libel and all that

Reactions: 7
send her pair gucci sunglasses for birthday.thought hers was better obviously not when mulingear opticians sent gucci as birthday present.lisa that's your hint they think gucci is better.how could she even wear them with all tit she raved about hers been better

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.