Lisa Lust list #18 Offaly’s answer to QVC, Shifty, Fifty, and loves stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope you murph and Chris are well. Congratulations to your dad ....... 🤦🏼‍♀️ 🙄
People are mad😆 would you be well?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In Cork City head to Ivy’s Attic in Marina Market, fantastic spot for jewellery. Set up by a Cork man.

Half a dozen people, otherwise shop is dead, you would have thought the Queen of Tullamore would draw a bigger initial crowd

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh look I am wearing the China tat, most likely gifted from Crystal Co as she is another Hun , most likely staged as they follow each other . €75 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ali from £2.50 approx..

These Huns ripping deluded sheep off right left and center by promoting companies that are selling what appear to identical products sold on Ali Express . Tea Spill please feel free to share these photos.
They have to be exposed, why is no journalist picking up on this RIP off Ireland , yes it happens in Uk but Ireland is full of these Huns .

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Ladies I think ye missed me due to my baby face, actually look way younger than I actually am. My mother had 20 years on Lisa and would have dressed better today. If ye saw the red jumper that was me.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
A fool and their money ... even the Ali Express ones are Sterling Silver . These sheep have they no basic common sense
How do they get away with it. The herringbone necklace and bracelet yesterday on crystal &co for €130 aliexpress identical for less than €10.

Her sales tactic in the pop up “step outside with them on as you wear them outside” but they were still inside the shopping centre. Even opticians who sell glasses all day don’t use that line. Looked hilarious watching it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ladies I think ye missed me due to my baby face, actually look way younger than I actually am. My mother had 20 years on Lisa and would have dressed better today. If ye saw the red jumper that was me.
Ah @focusdochas that was you I looked right at you but said nah, way too young, I'm so so sorry. I went in to the shop, Emily was prancing around doing what Lisa told her to do pose wise, what a dose. I browsed the shop and paused at the table where the glasses were on the way out and not 1 person from her team, or even herself, approached and asked would I like to try them on, did I know what it was about etc., dreadful sales techniques, she was too busy instagramming on her phone to even bother saying hello. Awful woman. Caught a snap of Crusty bringing back a trolley for her majesty and then taking the lift upstairs back to the car, he wasn't hanging around.

I am on the young side of her followers (found out this week a few of my cousins follow her) but as you can guess she also ignored me.

By the sounds and looks of things she needn’t have brought so many sun glasses with her! Her comment encouraging the lady to buy the brown ones because she’s brown hair and then why not buy two, she sounded so desperate! Should be a case of buy one get two free from you Lisa.

Oh please don’t tell me the older lady bought the glasses, they didn’t suit her at all, she could get much nicer ones to suit her colouring. If she sells them to her it would be so wrong.

Reactions: 1
Poor Paula is an example of one of her sheep. Sinead Keary suit, Cryastal & Co jewlery and ear cuff, now the glasses.
Store doesn't look busy.

Alot of insta huns promoting Mantra and they are half the price of Lisas.

Omg that elderly lady prob felt under pressure to buy them. They don’t suit the poor old dear , if that was my gran or mother I swear that witch would be getting a right telling off...
The two other Huns trying glasses on I still think they are there after she asked them, you can’t trust none of them, she needs to look a bit busy . After all it’s only be 3 so far trying them on.
What does she look like in that dress, like she would really be seen out in that,
Will they be paying her to be there ?

Crusty probably feels embarrassed at her turn out . Wonder if the store asked her politely to wear one of their dresses and not be promoting another boutique... Such a professional mare that one

Screenshot_20220806-144426_Facebook.jpg

Plenty of yellow tape this delivery so we don't see "MADE IN CHINA" on the boxes😂😂

• Haha
I bow to you , your highness , the almighty queen of Tullamore , she who must be obeyed, worshipped and adored ...

All the boutique is doing is re-sharing her posts .. Listen to the patronizing voice on her to that lady’ the black looks lovely on you’ hope to god she never fell for it .

I bet she would have been paranoid as to who the Tattlers were, where they were etc, boutique was also probably watching out to see if they could spit them..
You know well she would have been checking this thread out on route .
Really looks like it’s the boutique is paying her and she probably charged travel expenses also . No way would she promote them for free.
If she wore that bag to the airport everyone would be running for cover. Looks like an army bullet vest with all them pockets. The price of it !

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
She looks like a nun on the run in the black dress. And she doesn’t feel the need for manners…’quick get me the tan one!!’ Not a please or thank you🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
OK, took another trip over as I always do 2 walks a day going the long way around what we know Douglas as, the Village. Crusty standing outside this time talking to same dude that's been hanging around the shop all day. 1 woman talking to her 'Sales rep' when I passed but, 20 minutes later when passing back down no one. Crusty still standing outside and herself chatting away inside, not a sinner in the shop; that was 4.15 going and 4.35 returning. Disaster. It was only when I had passed that I thought to check the stock but it's probably all under the table anyway. Looks like she didn't shift much, #guttedforher. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks like a nun on the run in the black dress. And she doesn’t feel the need for manners…’quick get me the tan one!!’ Not a please or thank you🙄
Not an ounce of manners in her , surely the parents told her to say please and thank you.. They way she speaks to people and they don’t answer her back that’s what I don’t get .

Bet Crusty fuming hanging around or is it going to be worth his while , is there a free stay over with food and cocktails , he loves them bless him

No sign of #ad on any of her stories this afternoon when it was obviously one long advertisement!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.