Lisa Lust list #18 Offaly’s answer to QVC, Shifty, Fifty, and loves stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not an ounce of manners in her , surely the parents told her to say please and thank you.. They way she speaks to people and they don’t answer her back that’s what I don’t get .

Bet Crusty fuming hanging around or is it going to be worth his while , is there a free stay over with food and cocktails , he loves them bless him
He had long trousers on @ 1.00pm and shorts on @ 4.30pm so must have gone to hotel to change or he put his hand in his pocket, popped in to Born and bought a pair of mens shorts

• Haha
Reactions: 2
When she does the low whispering gushing voice when trying to sell something, you know she means business 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He had long trousers on @ 1.00pm and shorts on @ 4.30pm so must have gone to hotel to change or he put his hand in his pocket, popped in to Born and bought a pair of mens shorts
Well spotted 🤣🤣 So they Bagged a free stay by the looks of it, any wonder he hung around , he will be showing the knashers off after the food and cocktails . How many guys though stand outside a ladies shop most of the day . Surely he could have trotted off , done a bit of sightseeing or something .
So it’s loads of free clothes, bags from a boutique who let her have a Pop Up , free hotel . I just don’t get these people who do this , like I get them two because they have no problem accepting freebies, have no embarrassment or shame whatsoever , they come across as very greedy self entitled people . Now I could be wrong 🤔🤔🤔

One small suitcase?? 🤔 the penthouse is €1250 for one night and sleeps up to 4 people- must be quiet in cork.

Reactions: 5
Next weekend is the money making weekend with the two Westlife concerts so very quiet this weekend.

Yes she was at Wexford races three yesrs ago....so false..complete dose...and Monart was sponsoring the prize so she probably got a free night there after the races finished
Just seen Ms Wexford won again last night 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Well spotted 🤣🤣 So they Bagged a free stay by the looks of it, any wonder he hung around , he will be showing the knashers off after the food and cocktails . How many guys though stand outside a ladies shop most of the day . Surely he could have trotted off , done a bit of sightseeing or something .
So it’s loads of free clothes, bags from a boutique who let her have a Pop Up , free hotel . I just don’t get these people who do this , like I get them two because they have no problem accepting freebies, have no embarrassment or shame whatsoever , they come across as very greedy self entitled people . Now I could be wrong 🤔🤔🤔
I would say people are afraid of their lives of this wagon. I can imagine she is a manipulative hole

She actually said that those travel pants (how many bleeping pairs does a person need) make her look thin. She is the very reason why women feel bad about their bodies. She has a very strange addiction to exercise and looking thin. bordering on compulsive disorder.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I would say people are afraid of their lives of this wagon. I can imagine she is a manipulative hole

She actually said that those travel pants (how many bleeping pairs does a person need) make her look thin. She is the very reason why women feel bad about their bodies. She has a very strange addiction to exercise and looking thin. bordering on compulsive disorder.
Might be just me but it irritates the hell out of me when she calls them travel pants. They are joggers! She tries so hard to be “with it” and on trend but she just can’t pull it off. She’s a frumpy hickey yoke imo.

Not my husband….as firstly I wouldn’t want the overpriced crap and secondly I can pay for my own purchases. Soooo 1950’s🙄

Reactions: 7
Delighted to see no one turned up to see this witch today. Shop looked empty. She was paranoid for Tattlers lol.

Lisa, your "star" is gone, thank God for that. No one likes you in Cork. witch

Cork people are great for one thing ignoring pretentious people. I have had some great conversations with strangers and have a few coffee buddies because I don’t have any pretentious vibe going.

Reactions: 6
So old fashioned. Most of us have our own money, Lisa 🤢
Absafuckinglutely to this. But we look at it as our money. People would think of me as high maintenance but dh would trust me to be fiscally responsible. My splurges on a cost per way end up being good value

My mum refused to get into a serious relationship until the marriage bar was lifted here, simply because she wanted to earn her own money too. She even refused my grandparents farm because the condition was she would have to be a stay at home mum and it added 30 minutes each way to my dads commute at the time. I couldn’t imagine depending on a partner long term.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.