Lisa Jordan (@JustJordan.ie) #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well shes not going to share the answer of ancient farmhouse in the back end of West Cork, definitely on the beg for something free.

Reactions: 1
Her new product packaging is green so now all her clothes are green. This is such weird behaviour from a grown woman

Reactions: 7
Phoebe is lovely. Iris I’m not weak for, but it would sit nicely with Pearl and Bowie. She has a lipstick called ruby I think so I doubt she will call her baby that. Pearls initials are PB and Bowie is BP so I can see her keeping the theme, I think the name will either be a P or B.
What's Bowies middle name ? Can't remember ... Pearls is Blake isn't it ? Remember at the time loads thought Blake was the surname

Her new product packaging is green so now all her clothes are green. This is such weird behaviour from a grown woman
She def gets carried away & obsessed, goes way over board ....

Reactions: 3
What's Bowies middle name ? Can't remember ... Pearls is Blake isn't it ? Remember at the time loads thought Blake was the surname

Page I think. I’m convinced she will keep the same B/P theme.

Reactions: 2
Yes think that's it alright ..... It's nice. I'm dying to hear tbh, she's def creative, wonder if the name was mentioned here. Where does she get her energy though, fair play!
She’s very quiet on stories, I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if the baby is here.

She said she plans on having like 7 kids or something, if she uses B/P P/B again she’s gonna be soooo limited in choice in the future.
She might go the route the Saccone Joly’s did, their two older kids have names beginning with E and the youngest two have names beginning with A. Maybe she’ll do something like that and use the same initials for this baby & the next one as another ‘set’. It would be a very her thing to do.

Reactions: 2
She said she plans on having like 7 kids or something, if she uses B/P P/B again she’s gonna be soooo limited in choice in the future.
She might go the route the Saccone Joly’s did, their two older kids have names beginning with E and the youngest two have names beginning with A. Maybe she’ll do something like that and use the same initials for this baby & the next one as another ‘set’. It would be a very her thing to do.
Yeah, I could see that. I am getting an irritation rash from watching bloggers this weekend. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Probably just organising which bed linen to bring to the hospital 🙄 or the hairclip from Ali Express with the child’s name on it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I think it will be next week, seen her mum out alot more this week perhaps preparing to look after the other 2.

I’m sure Bowie’s middle name is Paige

I'm calling Bijou or Beryl if we're going gemstone names or Blossom or Petal if we're going flower names😀
I also wouldn't rule out Lacey Sage although that doesnt seem unusual enough

If blossom was a contender id say shes trying to think of an alternative since its been discussed here

Pearl isnt the worst....reminds me of the blue rinse brigade but Bowie is so tacky. How would the poor child ever be twken seriously in a professional context as an adult. If she's not an MUA or youtuber she will be screwed 😂 I wouldnt say she will but if she went down the P route, I'd guess one of these...Piper, Poppy, Penny or Polly but dont think they are off the wall enough for Lisa.

Reactions: 4
She is in Mahon with Pearl there, I saw them. She is so petite. I don’t know how she is comfortable with those belts she does be wearing with the bump.

I genuinely cant understand what anyone needs to become a blogger?? I guess being good looking is a starter eh??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.