Lisa Jordan (@JustJordan.ie) #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So there’s a new “call out” page. These pages pop up like weeds lately, so JJ is following it. I find it a bit strange that she follows all these pages, she’s the only big influencer that is following them. There is a poll up about changing its name & look at one of the suggestions 🤔
What’s the name of the page 🤔

Reactions: 1
Not true, I had 2 sections then a natural birth
As I already stated above many providers will not let you have a Vbac after 2 but I was unaware that some will let you try. It's great that some health care providers are now offering this as an option.

As far as I know 6 weeks is advised but its as long as you can brake in an emergency without pain.
She said she's going into lockdown as soon as baby is home from hospital so that might impact that theory.

This is my final comment on this topic.

Reactions: 2
I used to work for an insurance company and it was nothing to do with us, and there was no time restriction. It was when your doctor cleared you to drive.

But agree can we move on from the birthing.

Reactions: 3
This is my first time posting....I heard if the baby is a girl the, name is Iris after some flowers (wedding ones) I dunno if that’s a load of crap or not. my sister is a mua and got talking to a friend of hers

This is my first time posting....I heard if the baby is a girl the, name is Iris after some flowers (wedding ones) I dunno if that’s a load of crap or not. my sister is a mua and got talking to a friend of hers
So far we have a Blossom, Ruby, Ivy, Sage.

Iris is a lovely name tbf. Sounds a bit plain for her though.

My guess is Dayton or Sandrine, Phoebe or Phoebo 😂 (just ball hop before anyone slaughters me🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Phoebe is lovely. Iris I’m not weak for, but it would sit nicely with Pearl and Bowie. She has a lipstick called ruby I think so I doubt she will call her baby that. Pearls initials are PB and Bowie is BP so I can see her keeping the theme, I think the name will either be a P or B.

So far we have a Blossom, Ruby, Ivy, Sage.

Iris is a lovely name tbf. Sounds a bit plain for her though.

My guess is Dayton or Sandrine, Phoebe or Phoebo 😂 (just ball hop before anyone slaughters me🤣)
What did Ross say in friends about Rachel wanting time call Emma sandrine? It sounds like floor cleaner or something? 🤣👌🏼

• Haha
Yeah Iris is a type of flower and also means ‘rainbow’ so I can see it fitting into her theme cause of that.
Ruby is in the top 30 so it’s way too common for her tastes, she won’t use it. It wouldn’t be special enough for her.
I think it would be a bit too obvious a choice for her as well, because Pearl is a gem stone too. Meaning Bowie’s name would be the only odd one out from the gem stone theme theme and she wouldn’t like that.

Last edited:
She blocked me around the time of her second baby name was announced because I commented with a 😱 emoji - best thing she ever did based on the crap she's been coming out with recently 😂😂

• Haha
I don’t buy the “what’s your favourite holiday as a child” 🙄 she’s on the beg for a few more hotel stays.

What did Ross say in friends about Rachel wanting time call Emma sandrine? It sounds like floor cleaner or something? 🤣👌🏼
Industrial solvent 😂😂

• Haha
Went for a peek at her new photo, much as she annoys me, she has a gorgeous figure 😭😭😭
I think the last few photos she’s really upped her game in the style department, I like the one with the cream pants, I wouldn’t be a fan of prints and like her outfits just plain colours. I think she looks really happy in her last picture 🕵️‍♀️ she must be ready to pop at this stage so standing whatever way is most comfortable is understandable 🤰

The contortions attempts are a pet hate of mine.
Ah ok......it’s a step up from her old looking for the lost tenner on the ground one I think tbh 😂 here’s hoping the awkward leg one like Rosie C is rolling with doesn’t start making an appearance.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.