Lisa Jordan (@JustJordan.ie) #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread is a yawn fest of tit for tat at this stage. any good/juicy/real threads to follow 🤔

Reactions: 4
theres a few people in here gettin very cross about this, same two that keep standin up for JJ :unsure:
I just think there’s enough legitimate things to criticise her for, such as her fast fashion, the sheer waste from the amount of crap she buys and the fact that she pretends to eat takeaway 7 nights a week while clearly having defined biceps and leg muscles, without going after her for how she gave birth, how she publicly discussed said birth, or her choice of balloons for a family party.

It just seems petty and irrelevant.
Like who actually cares how she gave birth? If a blogger being private about having a section or natural birth is enough to trigger a person into being upset over their own pregnancies then that issue is on that person, and not the blogger.
JJ can’t be blamed for someone being upset over something like that, it’s private and none of our business.

Reactions: 12
I just think there’s enough legitimate things to criticise her for, such as her fast fashion, the sheer waste from the amount of crap she buys and the fact that she pretends to eat takeaway 7 nights a week while clearly having defined biceps and leg muscles, without going after her for how she gave birth, how she publicly discussed said birth, or her choice of balloons for a family party.

It just seems petty and irrelevant.
Like who actually cares how she gave birth? If a blogger being private about having a section or natural birth is enough to trigger a person into being upset over their own pregnancies then that issue is on that person, and not the blogger.
JJ can’t be blamed for someone being upset over something like that, it’s private and none of our business.
I wholeheartedly agree on the birth choice, very personal.

Couldn’t give a tuppence about the balloons, but it seemed more like an ad than a family party.

I will also point out she can have a "natural" birth after a csection, i know only one person who always had to have a csection and that was for medical reasons. Its so out dated to say once a csection always a csection its an individual case by case thing now.
If you've had two c sections though you have to have a section for your next. You only have the option of VBAC if you've only had one section. So if she's already had two it would automatically be a section. Not saying she has because how would I know but that's how it is.

Reactions: 3
If you've had two c sections though you have to have a section for your next. You only have the option of VBAC if you've only had one section. So if she's already had two it would automatically be a section. Not saying she has because how would I know but that's how it is.
Parenting forums ➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡

Reactions: 2
That's actually not true. You can have a vba2c if you find a care provider who will let you. I could of had one on my last child but he was breech.

Maybe I'm the big mean bully but I find this thread incredibly tame compared to others
I was just going to say that tbh, this thread is extremely mild.

I didn't know what that necklace was, had to google it, if someone mentioned it to me I would think what are they talking about .... just hope the girls will never experience comments like that. Just goes to show you have to be b careful about names . Even initials

This thread is a yawn fest of tit for tat at this stage. any good/juicy/real threads to follow 🤔
Try Lisa Lust List & twins .... !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
That's actually not true. You can have a vba2c if you find a care provider who will let you. I could of had one on my last child but he was breech.
Never heard of that being an option to be honest. 🤷‍♀️ Seen many providers talking about how it's not possible etc but obviously if you were told differently I'll take your word for it.

I was just going to say that tbh, this thread is extremely mild.

I didn't know what that necklace was, had to google it, if someone mentioned it to me I would think what are they talking about .... just hope the girls will never experience comments like that. Just goes to show you have to be b careful about names . Even initials

Try Lisa Lust List & twins threads ... !!!
the Aoibhe Devlin thread was very bad, felt so sorry

As someone said all the people there that commented with FACTS are now asking when her baby was born so they're obviously not in the know at all! Work colleagues in AL got involved but surely they'd know if her partner took time for work when the baby was born if they claim to know everything - that thread was the worst I have seen

Reactions: 7
Not true, I had 2 sections then a natural birth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.