Lisa Jordan (@JustJordan.ie) #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As far as im aware her mums partner is a barman so wouldn’t really say it’s ‘his hotel’

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Attention! Attention! Calling all members of MMM Club to the Clubs Annual General Meeting in River Lee Hotel on tomorrow, Saturday 25th July 2020. Dress appropriately or risk the wrath of the mob.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Attention! Attention! Calling all members of MMM Club to the Clubs Annual General Meeting in River Lee Hotel on tomorrow, Saturday 25th July 2020. Dress appropriately or risk the wrath of the mob.
And if your hair isn’t blonde, dye it IMMEDIATELY

Stick your head into a bucket of parazone over night, we don’t care, just be blonde like the rest of us, for the ‘gram you know!!!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her step dad is the goods receiver in the hotel. A good job in there but by no means his hotel. Its sold from jury's a long time now part of the Doyle collection. I've a family member working there and she knows JJs step dad well.

Reactions: 5
Tells you how often i look at that hotel, thought jurys still owned the Doyle collection. Thats why she hasn't used hayfield manor or any if the newer hotels in the city.

To be fair, the River Lee Hotel is one of the nicer hotels in the city. The River Club & terrace is gorgeous and that’s where she had her previous baby shower. I’d definitely prefer it to Hayfield & The Imperial, which would be the only two other options near the city centre.
Hayfield & the Imperial are both owned by the Flynn group if I remember correctly, who also own the Great Southern/Malton in Killarney where she had her wedding reception & the Newpark in Kilkenny where she went for her baby moon.

Reactions: 2
To be fair, the River Lee Hotel is one of the nicer hotels in the city. The River Club & terrace is gorgeous and that’s where she had her previous baby shower. I’d definitely prefer it to Hayfield & The Imperial, which would be the only two other options near the city centre.
Hayfield & the Imperial are both owned by the Flynn group if I remember correctly, who also own the Great Southern/Malton in Killarney where she had her wedding reception & the Newpark in Kilkenny where she went for her baby moon.
Flynn Group own the Imperial, the Malton and Hayfield are same owners but seperate to the flynns

Reactions: 2
I'm just googling this hotel and it's part of a hotel chain, surely her family isnt that rich
The River Lee as far as I can remember is owned by the same group who own Fota Hotel. I think it’s a Chinese consortium but could be wrong about Chinese crowd owning it.

Last edited:
Tells you how often i look at that hotel, thought jurys still owned the Doyle collection. Thats why she hasn't used hayfield manor or any if the newer hotels in the city.
She had Hayfield Manor for a few events too, I distinctly remember her photos outside, I screenshot her hair style.

Reactions: 3
Playing down the baby shower as a 'catch' up with her friends yet ordering flowers, cakes, balloons🙄
also sharing messages from her 'followers' about the shampoo. Fake.

Reactions: 10
Playing down the baby shower as a 'catch' up with her friends yet ordering flowers, cakes, balloons🙄
also sharing messages from her 'followers' about the shampoo. Fake.
She said it was a baby shower yesterday!!!!! Lol

Non stop selling

Its v uncomfortable the way the kids are always on show. Esp with the husbands job they are as famous as her . Even my mum pass the comment how on the rosanna davision articles during the week that the daughters face was hiden. She always covers her face in any pictures

Reactions: 11
I have so much respect for people who are in the public eye and do everything possible to protect their children's images online. I was crying reading Rosannas infertility journey, she went through the mill. Could you imagine Lisa pregnant with twins, would have to be girls of course not boys.

Reactions: 12
Its v uncomfortable the way the kids are always on show. Esp with the husbands job they are as famous as her . Even my mum pass the comment how on the rosanna davision articles during the week that the daughters face was hiden. She always covers her face in any pictures
Fair play to Rosanna & she's far more famous in her own right as a Miss World & her music star Dad, worldwide fame / I admire Rosanna

Exactly the balloons you have at a 'not a baby shower' catch up with friends
Ah yea just the average catch up with the girls 😊

I have so much respect for people who are in the public eye and do everything possible to protect their children's images online. I was crying reading Rosannas infertility journey, she went through the mill. Could you imagine Lisa pregnant with twins, would have to be girls of course not boys.
Delighted for Rosanna, twin boys. Like the name Sophia too. Always admire Rosanna for years, the way she carried herself & she's just stunning. I remember when she won Miss World, I had put a bet on & won around €150 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.