Lisa Dawson: Queen of the Interiors Blaggers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1930sfixer uppers shoe horned a dyson in too šŸ˜³

B79069B3-2503-4913-B4D6-5BE51117D9E9.jpeg

Ha ha so did design sixty nine. This is like whereā€™s wally, brilliant šŸ¤£

D65D9F70-6484-49F9-9337-B8FCC531DA95.jpeg

French for pineapple tried to disguise theirs as a plant 96BA902A-8A63-4654-A26E-AD2B011E9612.jpeg

Rock and roll bride parked it by the bin

8475BC8D-B0B7-4BD1-8245-4915E6CEC895.jpeg

I thought Lust Living were going to let me down there but they just managed to squeeze it into shot in the hallway (who puts an air purifier in the hall?)

BC11BF9F-C004-42BB-ABCC-CCA3C057CA9D.jpeg

subtle

9DB76CB9-C05C-49F3-9125-2B1BA39F6839.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So is the idea basically that they redecorate a room, but with added ā€˜sponsoredā€™ items? I noticed West Elm were tagged in the original post. I always feel a bit underwhelmed with these bloggers who just have the money to chuck at stuff. I like the ones who do it on a budget. Iā€™d love to see a really out there ā€˜Changing Roomsā€™ style IG account, complete with owners faces dropping when theyā€™re shown their newly redecorated rooms. Aside from that, they all get a bit samey after a while.

Yeah basically they get told who the sponsors are, pick what they want (normally the most expensive stuff in the catalogue) and then design the room around it. This is the first time the product placement has been so obvious though (cough cough CMA rules). They used to give more of the impression they were just doing it for fun.

Spotted another Dyson

FB6633E1-60BE-4DC5-B1D0-CFFB55325BA3.jpeg

the whole project comes across as self indulgent, its very offputting. Can't quite understand the point to it

Reactions: 2
How many tacky slogan pictures does she need? I assume her partner doesnā€™t have much of a say, her house looks far too cluttered with all the nonsense. Also why would you want to put towels on your toilet? How the hell are you meant to flush with all that crap on it?

How the feck are you meant to shower with two bloody plants? Honestly what is wrong with people!!!

Attachments

Pretty simple concept, they get to do their house up on someone else's coin, the brands get to advertise their products for just the price of the stuff they sell, and we get to....errr.....be advertised to. Win win win.

How many tacky slogan pictures does she need? I assume her partner doesnā€™t have much of a say, her house looks far too cluttered with all the nonsense. Also why would you want to put towels on your toilet? How the hell are you meant to flush with all that crap on it?

How the feck are you meant to shower with two bloody plants? Honestly what is wrong with people!!!
That's the bathroom they ripped out because it was tired and had poo coloured walls.

She should say how much it would cost. Thatā€™s what I like about interiors magazines that show the costings. You can see whether it is relatable to your house or not. The Dyson is a pointless addition. Just blagged for blagged sake: open the window for fresh air. Lol at the fact she has a ā€œguest annexeā€ in her house - havenā€™t we all? šŸ¤‘
I thought the same about the Dysons. Everyoneā€™s shoved them in unnecessarily just because they get a free one. Sums it up really

i Just would like to know; where the heck are her eyebrows? Maybe she should revamp them first

I see Lisa has updated us on her thoughts on ad disclosures in her latest blog post. Sheā€™s said she doesnā€™t like a buried hashtag and finds influencer blaggers infuriating šŸ‘€. You and me both, Lisa, you and me both...

I unfollowed her (Lisa Dawson) last year, she is a prolific blogger beggar of the highest order, devoid of any integrity whatsoever. The sooner this instagram freebie fest implodes, the better. Then these parasites will have to go out and actually spend their own money for the things they need/want. Greedy, grasping self serving twats, the lot of them.

Reactions: 4
I love how she made a big deal out of making sure everyone knew that she paid for her recent holiday to Mexico through her hard earned money šŸ™„

Anyone whoā€™s taken part in the revamp restyle reveal challenge since the start are all freebie blaggers. Itā€™s such a shame as they all started out so well highlighting small businesses however the big bucks come from the blue chip companies I suppose so theyā€™ve all moved on from small business shoutouts and their fees!! They could put small businesses out of business with these extortionate demands they have. Seriously is taking a photo worth Ā£1000? Over inflated egos of these women and men who seriously need to get out more and get a proper job. Theyā€™re Just high class beggars on the street. However street beggars donā€™t get a designer cushion to lay on or a designer candle to warm them! Itā€™s not a job Iā€™d be proud of.

Just thought I'd post, as with Tattle getting lots of bad press at the moment for being so bitchy, anyway, in the interest of posting the flipside, if that makes sense, I'm finding I've warmed to Lisa more of late, not sure why, she seems more relaxed in her stories, less angsty maybe.

My problem with Lisa is that I followed her for her home and her interiors taste, I don't care about her recipes or her fashion. That's what frustrates me about these people, they get an audience and then all of a sudden they're an expert in everything. I know she's separated it out a bit now but it's seriously annoying!

Just thought I'd post, as with Tattle getting lots of bad press at the moment for being so bitchy, anyway, in the interest of posting the flipside, if that makes sense, I'm finding I've warmed to Lisa more of late, not sure why, she seems more relaxed in her stories, less angsty maybe.
I agree