Lisa Colhoun - one small step

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cabin is amazing!! Such a lovely tribute and I have no doubt her husband will be so proud of what has been accomplished! I do agree what people are saying here.. getting very full of herself! All this bit of posing and flaunting her body off! But did anyone see her story there with the wee girl talking about the cabin? I feel like she encourages them girls to grief with her because she is still grieving! If they are content in their own wee everyday lives I would let it stay that way rather than bring a sad topic up to them!
Totally agree about how she exploits those girls for her own benefit. She’s making them grieve for a memory they don’t really have. I felt from some of the photos yesterday that they looked lost with all the goings on. Maybe would’ve been nicer if she’d shown them the cabin privately. Noticed also she had a filter on the little girl this morning.....that’s disgusting 😡

Reactions: 2
OMG what a rip off. I just price checked one product for comparison.. the intelligence sticks to help with numeracy skills. She’s selling them for £8.99 Sterling plus post and packing I presume. They are available on wish for €3 and even on Amazon for £2.99 or €3.48.

And if she’s the authority on how to spell/teach kids to spell, we’re all in trouble. Most of her posts are littered with spelling and grammatical errors- and don’t start me on how she speaks. It’s as though she never read a book . I wouldn’t judge someone normally, but she’s a teacher??

Reactions: 4
OMG what a rip off. I just price checked one product for comparison.. the intelligence sticks to help with numeracy skills. She’s selling them for £8.99 Sterling plus post and packing I presume. They are available on wish for €3 and even on Amazon for £2.99 or €3.48.

And if she’s the authority on how to spell/teach kids to spell, we’re all in trouble. Most of her posts are littered with spelling and grammatical errors- and don’t start me on how she speaks. It’s as though she never read a book . I wouldn’t judge someone normally, but she’s a teacher??
I know I wouldn’t want her teaching my kids. I thought those educational toys were overpriced. You can get books in pound shops where kids can trace their letters/numbers. She has a page for her business but still promotes it through her one small step page. I’d say she’s not doing much at all with it. Also, looking kids party ideas, probably looking a freebie 😡

Reactions: 3
I know I wouldn’t want her teaching my kids. I thought those educational toys were overpriced. You can get books in pound shops where kids can trace their letters/numbers. She has a page for her business but still promotes it through her one small step page. I’d say she’s not doing much at all with it. Also, looking kids party ideas, probably looking a freebie 😡
This is my biggest gripe when they all come on looking “ideas” when in fact they are looking to see who will foolish enough to
send them a freebie.

What gets me is see the tropic skincare she doesn’t even bother or brag much about it anymore..yet she’s making a clean fortune out of it and getting the free holiday to Jamaica and all the other luxuries from it all cause of her high number of followers!

Another fellow widower I noticed is called My son me and parenting cp.. his wife died unfortunately and he moved on not even a year or maybe a lot sooner, engaged and is moving into a self build home, barely any mention of the wife that died and all is about this new fiancee, he has a disabled son too. The new fiancée is loving all of it too, her names Erin!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Another fellow widower I noticed is called My son me and parenting cp.. his wife died unfortunately and he moved on not even a year or maybe a lot sooner, engaged and is moving into a self build home, barely any mention of the wife that died and all is about this new fiancee, he has a disabled son too. The new fiancée is loving all of it too, her names Erin!
My friend knows him and at the time when she died he was heartbroken so it was such a shock that he’d moved on so quickly but I suppose people grieve differently.

My friend knows him and at the time when she died he was heartbroken so it was such a shock that he’d moved on so quickly but I suppose people grieve differently.
I follow him too and he’s been known to send very flirty messages to ladies online (before Erin) he was definitely open and actively looking to meet someone new and was very honest about that! Fair play to him. Couldn’t be easy with a disabled child! I’ve heard questionable things about her and her motives though!!

• Wow
I follow him too and he’s been known to send very flirty messages to ladies online (before Erin) he was definitely open and actively looking to meet someone new and was very honest about that! Fair play to him. Couldn’t be easy with a disabled child! I’ve heard questionable things about her and her motives though!!
I know him! He’s a dead on fella, always says hello to me! I do feel that was so so quick! Course life has to go on but they do say men move on quicker! But I think everyone was very shocked when it got out about him meeting someone so soon and then getting engaged and now building a house together on the deceased wives parents land! I’m mixed opinions about it all! One thing I can’t take away is how good his new partner is with the wee lad! She seems to go above and beyond and that’s a lot to take on for someone who isn’t your child!

Reactions: 5
She’s “a 34 year old cool mum on rollerskates”....who gives a tit Lisa????
Those daddy questions from kids that were babies 3 and a half years ago are her putting words into those girls mouths. I have been there being a young widow, you make bedtime calm and relaxing for them. No wonder her kids are bad sleepers with all those thoughts at bedtime. She’s such a dose!

What was that cool mum stuff? Let a big gulder out of her when the dog got in her way! Lol.
I was waiting to see her going on her hole.
I agree that the girls will have no memory of their dad and she should be building a picture of him for them and making it about him and how much he loved them. She spends too much time going on about being sad and them not being able to show their daddy off etc. They won't miss what they never had and they will come to associate their dads name and memory with huge sadness.
I know its not easy being a young widow (or any widow for that matter) but she will move on in the future and she will have a life with someone else.
She knows she will. Its good to see her saying she's feeling happier some days, I'm glad for her.
Christopher's cabin is fantastic and I'm sure that was a really emotional day. He would be very proud of that achievement and kids will benefit for years to come.
I think the online grieving is too much of a money maker for these young widows. They will find it hard to live fully again whilst there are so many others all wallowing with them.
Misery breeds misery

What was that cool mum stuff? Let a big gulder out of her when the dog got in her way! Lol.
I agree that the girls will have no memory of their dad and she should be building a picture of him for them and making it about him and how much he loved them. She spends too much time going on about being sad and them not being able to show their daddy off etc. They won't miss what they never had and they will come to associate their dads name and memory with huge sadness.
I know its not easy being a young widow (or any widow for that matter) but she will move on in the future and she will have a life with someone else.
She knows she will. Its good to see her saying she's feeling happier some days, I'm glad for her.
Christopher's cabin is fantastic and I'm sure that was a really emotional day. He would be very proud of that achievement and kids will benefit for years to come.
I think the online grieving is too much of a money maker for these young widows. They will find it hard to live fully again whilst there are so many others all wallowing with them.
Misery breeds misery
She has said that she will never be with anyone else ever again. Which is so sad....i cant even begin to imagine the pain shes goin through but i feel like she refuses to want to be happy ever again.

She has said that she will never be with anyone else ever again. Which is so sad....i cant even begin to imagine the pain shes goin through but i feel like she refuses to want to be happy ever again.
All widows will say that in the early years but realistically she will meet someone again and live with or marry them.
Life is too short to live alone because your first love died. Its not replacing them or disrespecting their memory, its normal to want to share your life with someone.
She could even go on to have more children.
I hope she does meet someone in the future although I'm sure it would be hard to live up to the memory of the deceased spouse.
Shes still young and has years ahead of her

Reactions: 1
Someone has been reading here. That post today addressed everything that has been brought up here

Someone has been reading here. That post today addressed everything that has been brought up here
Good enough for her. I’m glad her wee girls are doing well, children are so resilient but she continues to pull them back to grieve for their daddy and doing it on social media is absolutely awful. I live close to her and people are talking about her behaviour and not in a good way. .

Reactions: 1
Misery breeds misery
She came across a bit manic shouting at the dog abs asking the girls what kind of mum she was.

Yeah she was desperate for her daughter to say she was a cool mum.
If I looked out if my window and saw my neighbour skating round the street whilst filming herself for the gram, id have to ask if she was quite OK or do I need to put a call out for help

• Haha