Lisa Colhoun - one small step

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
W
Wiish she’d keep her Bright start toys on that page, she’s buying them in around £4 each and selling them for £10 to £12. I don’t believe she’s doing well with it, there’s not many coming on tagging her. Also, her and Bronagh Burke doing a live next Monday....wonder who’ll press out the most tears???

You might want to learn a few things yourself Lisa.....like spelling 🤣
They would not want anyone to forget - I know a few other ladies their age who have been widowed and they are doing their best to give their children as normal a life as possible not plastering them all over social media.

Reactions: 1
Did anyone watch her live with wee Burke’s journey last night? Only seen around 70 people tuned in but then it kept cutting out on me but it was just same old story from what I could gather. Now she wants ideas who do have her next live with.....PLEASE don’t Lisa!!

Reactions: 2
I
Did anyone watch her live with wee Burke’s journey last night? Only seen around 70 people tuned in but then it kept cutting out on me but it was just same old story from what I could gather. Now she wants ideas who do have her next live with.....PLEASE don’t Lisa!!
I forgot all about it. But it is the posing into the camera that really gets me and her all dolled up. I am not sure what she hopes to achieve from these chats other than more attention for herself.

See she’s ‘off out’ for a few hours! And was delighted wee Burke’s journey talked about wanting to move on and live her life….wonder has she a new man on the scene? Be delighted if she did and could move on

See she’s ‘off out’ for a few hours! And was delighted wee Burke’s journey talked about wanting to move on and live her life….wonder has she a new man on the scene? Be delighted if she did and could move on
We’d all be delighted if she moved on and got off Instagram 🤣
That heavy eye makeup made her look like a drag Queen!!!

Going down the traditional blogger route now - I have a code. She is a dose and that makeup is brutal.

This poor poor girl. Her family need to step in and take the phone off her. Does she really believe she hasnt been ‘on’ instagram being so emotional in a long time? I cant understand these girls who are grieving decide to lift their phone and record videos rather than ring a family member or friend? If i was a friend i’d be so concerned for her. Really not healthy.

Reactions: 5
All her crying this morning..is that guilt of moving on with someone new maybe???
Maybe the new man dumped her and that’s why she’s upset. How could any man compete with a ghost? Go away Lisa and cry in your bedroom alone, there was no need for that eyeballing yourself on the phone, recording it and then posting it. Someone needs to step in .

Reactions: 3
Maybe the new man dumped her and that’s why she’s upset. How could any man compete with a ghost? Go away Lisa and cry in your bedroom alone, there was no need for that eyeballing yourself on the phone, recording it and then posting it. Someone needs to step in .
Cant believe no one has stepped in yet! Honest to god

I t

I think so, there is nothing wrong with moving on. There was no need to share that or maybe i am wrong, god love her tbh
Oh absolutely nothing wrong with moving on..she just seemed inconsolable...

If she has moved on,how will she introduce those 2 small kids to him...she has built Christopher up so much to those girls,when they would have had no memory of him,any memory they do have of him is lisa constantly putting it in their little minds..any grief and loss they have for their dad was put there by her,and I don't think that was fair...I know people deal with grief in different ways,but any grief they feel is Lisa's doing..

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’m sorry to be so cynical but I think a lot of this is for content. Maybe she didn’t get as many people tuning in on her live as she expected. Numbers falling - let’s cry down the phone to get those numbers up again. Who thinks that is a good idea.
I don’t believe she has met anyone, I am not sure she is ready for that yet. But this bloody crying into the phone isn’t normal. I am not slating anyone grieving but that is no how people grieve. Have some respect for yourself but most importantly your children.

Reactions: 4
Much as I feel sorry for anyone grieving the loss of a spouse or partner, I feel that meeting up with Bronagh and doing lives with her, has to be a set back.
Misery breeds misery and when youre with someone who is up to their neck in grief and you've moved past that stage, it is bound to make you feel like you shouldn't be where you are.

I still can't get over anyone thinking to pick up a phone and video themselves crying. No matter when in my life I've ever felt devastation, it's as much as I can do to get a packet of tissues never mind think to switch on my video and record myself

Reactions: 7
Much as I feel sorry for anyone grieving the loss of a spouse or partner, I feel that meeting up with Bronagh and doing lives with her, has to be a set back.
Misery breeds misery and when youre with someone who is up to their neck in grief and you've moved past that stage, it is bound to make you feel like you shouldn't be where you are.

I still can't get over anyone thinking to pick up a phone and video themselves crying. No matter when in my life I've ever felt devastation, it's as much as I can do to get a packet of tissues never mind think to switch on my video and record myself
You’re spot on there, I see bronagh has had a set back today. But at least she isn’t crying into her phone!!

I totally agree with you...... i lost my only child a few years ago, and joined a support group with other bereaved parents. At the start, although it was hard, it really helped to share my story, to hear others, and to find ways through talking, to deal with our unimaginable pain! A few years on, and i actually think, because of covid the meetings werent on, and ive totally managed my grief, really focused on my mental health, and am feeling much, much stronger....I realise that taking on other peoples stories, make me more sad, make me overthink, and make me more vulnerable... i wont go back to the meetings when they start back, cos ive decided "i dont want to be miserable anymore" my child was taken from me in a horrific accident (we were involved in together) and i was more fortunate than him to survive, i will spend the rest of my life being glad for the years we shared, more than be sad for the years we will be apart.... im so gratefull to have been his mom, and to have had his unconditional love, im going to shout his name from the rooftops, and keep his memory alive til we are together again❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
You’re spot on there, I see bronagh has had a set back today. But at least she isn’t crying into her phone!!
She has left her rings in to be fixed or something and its sent her into a spiral. She hasn't taken them off in 15 months and she's feeling awful now she hasn't got them
She needs to get a grip. She chose to remove them to get them fixed. (what could be wrong with them that required urgent removal and fixing?)
If someone stole them from her or she lost them then yes, get upset and cry but to be getting on like sue is when she will have them back in a day or two. Bronagh needs serious therapy as whatever she is doing now isn't working.
Tears are normal, waves of grief are normal, gurning over rings you choose to take off and send to a jeweller isn't normal

I totally agree with you...... i lost my only child a few years ago, and joined a support group with other bereaved parents. At the start, although it was hard, it really helped to share my story, to hear others, and to find ways through talking, to deal with our unimaginable pain! A few years on, and i actually think, because of covid the meetings werent on, and ive totally managed my grief, really focused on my mental health, and am feeling much, much stronger....I realise that taking on other peoples stories, make me more sad, make me overthink, and make me more vulnerable... i wont go back to the meetings when they start back, cos ive decided "i dont want to be miserable anymore" my child was taken from me in a horrific accident (we were involved in together) and i was more fortunate than him to survive, i will spend the rest of my life being glad for the years we shared, more than be sad for the years we will be apart.... im so gratefull to have been his mom, and to have had his unconditional love, im going to shout his name from the rooftops, and keep his memory alive til we are together again❤
Oh my goodness your post is so touching.
I'm sorry for your loss, you've lived through the worst pain possible.
You are so right when you say you take on the grief of others. That is exactly what happens.
You feel that you don't have a right to live again or laugh again because everyone else is in pain and maybe you should still have it too.
Truth is that you will always have it, you have to work out how to live around it.
Losing a child really is like losing a limb. My heart goes out to you. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4