Lisa Colhoun - one small step

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that's what she is hinting at, and good luck to her. She is an attractive girl, she would have no shortage of men. It does not make her love her husband any less.

Reactions: 4
I agree. I think its the best thing when a widow meets someone else and can start to see that there is a whole life to be had and you can't be sitting at a standstill with the shadow of a ghost.
Its good to see her starting to make a move to a future for herself and her kids.
The kids deserve a whole life and not a half life because their daddy has died

Reactions: 2
I agree. I think its the best thing when a widow meets someone else and can start to see that there is a whole life to be had and you can't be sitting at a standstill with the shadow of a ghost.
Its good to see her starting to make a move to a future for herself and her kids.
The kids deserve a whole life and not a half life because their daddy has died
And hopefully she’ll get off Instagram 😀

Reactions: 1
Ahh guys what did I miss? Someone refresh me I didn’t see this
Me too. I hope she’s found someone too. Tragic what happened to her husband but she shouldn’t resign herself to a lifetime of misery, she’d had her fair share of that.

Ahh guys what did I miss? Someone refresh me I didn’t see this
She waffles on so much that by the time she finishes I’ve lost track. She talked about life’s for living and something about a spark. But it wasn’t that long ago she said she’d never ever want to meet someone new.

I think she is banging someone lol She would be getting plenty of offers and I'm sure someone has taken her eye. It's only natural. She cannot be a nun forever and good luck to her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she is banging someone lol She would be getting plenty of offers and I'm sure someone has taken her eye. It's only natural. She cannot be a nun forever and good luck to her
God help him who ever he is....he’d need a set of earphones to drown out all the whinging lol

• Haha
I don't think she has met anyone, I think she is just saying that she has realised she doesn't have to live in her grief 24/7 to prove she really loved Christopher. I think it's really healthy and I'm delighted for her. She is too young to be miserable forever. Her and the girls deserve better

Reactions: 15
I don't think she has met anyone, I think she is just saying that she has realised she doesn't have to live in her grief 24/7 to prove she really loved Christopher. I think it's really healthy and I'm delighted for her. She is too young to be miserable forever. Her and the girls deserve better
I 100% agree. I truly believe the trend of gurning into phones and getting on like you're the only person who's lost someone, is all about "proving" how much you loved the one that died. No one deep in grief would dream of lifting the phone to film themselves crying and then upload it to social media.

Its good to see her finding her feet again even if she is an annoying dick sometimes

Reactions: 5
I think it is sad she lost her husband so young and I get her grief. But she didn't do it on her own, her sister moved in with her and seemed to do everything for them.

I think it is sad she lost her husband so young and I get her grief. But she didn't do it on her own, her sister moved in with her and seemed to do everything for them.
Exactly.... going on now she carried 2 car seats all the time. Sure she barely left the house for year after her husband death and if she did her sister was there to help out. It’s all about how wonderful she is 😇😇

What is it with her eye balling herself when hugging Grace. Who the f*** does that and records it???

• Haha
where was she last night in hot tub?
That was some posing in the hot tub

Listening to Bronagh (I think) from wee Burke’s journey saying when the holidays are over she wants to talk more about grief. I am completely sympathetic to what her and lisa and many others have been through. I know it is good to talk but there are very few people in the world who haven’t been touched by grief. I know everyone grieves differently but surely there comes a time in life when you have to take steps to move forward. Their children are young and while of course they miss their daddy they are more likely to be picking up on their mummy’s grief. Yes it is good to talk but it seems they don’t want people to forget what has happened and they don’t want to find a way to move on. I guess what I trying to say is that I think they are using their grief a little bit too much for content.

Last edited:
That was some posing in the hot tub

Listening to Bronagh (I think) from wee Burke’s journey saying when the holidays are over she wants to talk more about grief. I am completely sympathetic to what her and lisa and many others have been through. I know it is good to talk but there are very few people in the world who haven’t been touched by grief. I know everyone grieves differently but surely there comes a time in life when you have to take steps to move forward. Their children are young and while of course they miss their daddy they are more likely to be picking up on their mummy’s grief. Yes it is good to talk but it seems they don’t want people to forget what has happened and they don’t want to find a way to move on. I guess what I trying to say is that I think they are using their grief a little bit too much for content.
LOL the tits were out in force hi

• Haha
I really really did like lisa,but lately,I don't know what it is,but I'm finding her more and more unlikeable..

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Wiish she’d keep her Bright start toys on that page, she’s buying them in around £4 each and selling them for £10 to £12. I don’t believe she’s doing well with it, there’s not many coming on tagging her. Also, her and Bronagh Burke doing a live next Monday....wonder who’ll press out the most tears???

You might want to learn a few things yourself Lisa.....like spelling 🤣

Attachments

Last edited: