Lisa Colhoun - one small step

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do any of these huns think we give a flying f about nights out squealing with a pack of women we never met. It’s interesting to you.. and your friends. NO ONE ELSE CARES

Reactions: 3
Her coffee thoughts every day are SO boring , not that my life is any way more exciting but I don’t plaster it all over Instagram.

Reactions: 2
So her cousin gave her the tepees for the birthday, so the hinting/begging paid off !!
Are we going to have to hear every year about her labour when girls were born🙄 We’ve all done it Lisa so give over 😡

Reactions: 2
The tepees were cute but you’d have thought she’d have invited few of Graces friends from school but then I’d say Lisa is quite aloof at the school gates and barely speaks to other mothers. A friend of mine spoke to her in passing at a function and she walked on😡

Did she go for coffee with the other mummy??? No because she wasn’t asked or she’s too aloof to be mixing with regular mums. She’s such a dose 🤮

Such a head melt - sitting in her car lamenting that it’s always going to be her alone, well didn’t she also say she never wants to meet anyone? Gosh she is tiresome, I have to say it. Widow or not, she really has to get a grip of things. I imagine she is HARD WORK!

Reactions: 3
Bronagh Burke had post up this morning about how devastated she was about her mums dog dying (understandably so) but few hours later she’s met up with Lisa in Donegal.....all smiles. Come on girls, it’s one or the other. I liked Bronagh till I seen this today!!!

Reactions: 4
Bronagh Burke had post up this morning about how devastated she was about her mums dog dying (understandably so) but few hours later she’s met up with Lisa in Donegal.....all smiles. Come on girls, it’s one or the other. I liked Bronagh till I seen this today!!!
Bronagh is a dick. She really does need some serious therapy. Yes the dog died and its sad but ffs we all get on with it when we lose a pet. Fair enough posting about it but she just comes across to me as loving having a big show of grief. Its like grief top trumps with all of these widows.
I have a friend who has been widowed approx 2 years now. She talks about her husband of course but I cant think of the last time she mentioned him on her social media. She does plenty of crying and has really tough days but they are personal for her and private. No need to display it over and over to prove that she loved her husband or misses him.
Those that do all of the public weeping and wailing, really need to ask themselves if they are grieving their partner or are they clinging onto it like a cloak to prove how good a wife/partner they were

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else get the impression that Grace is very much the favourite child??
I wouldn’t get that impression, I think they’re both very different personalities and grace seems more sensitive than Beth and maybe that’s why lisa pets her a little more but that’s only my opinion from what I see, I could be completely wrong

Weeburkes journey on now doing coffee thoughts - why the need to tell people all of this. I get it their grieving but most of us have struggles and don’t plaster it all over social media. If you need to talk find a Counselor. I sound harsh but it’s more arcade of protect yourself, some people thrive on other people’s misery.

Reactions: 5