Lisa Colhoun - one small step

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her poor friend having to listen to her yapping all night. She’ll need more than a half bottle wine to get through it😀. Definitely looks like a tit on skates 🤣🤣

I never knew Lisa and Danielle knew each other I am genuinely surprised that there’s only a shout out now.
ETA she got freebies.

Reactions: 2
Well she didn’t feel that bad going for a run after she said in her coffee thoughts that she’d feel bad having to get girls minded as she was away for a night...she’s soooo full of tit 😡

Should the people being gifted these products not be marked as such? So unfair to those paying customers.

Reactions: 1
I do like Lisa but although she has lost her soulmate and best friend, she is young and soon (or already) has seen another good-looking man who she would like to spend time with. I think her content is going to put men off but we all have needs and there is only so much of a toy you can use before looking the real deal if you know what I mean girls lol

I do like Lisa but although she has lost her soulmate and best friend, she is young and soon (or already) has seen another good-looking man who she would like to spend time with. I think her content is going to put men off but we all have needs and there is only so much of a toy you can use before looking the real deal if you know what I mean girls lol
Jesus 🙈 do you know something we don’t? 👀 I for one hope she has found someone else, she’s too young to spend the rest of her life on her own, it doesn’t mean she didn’t love her husband, it’s quite obvious that she was mad about him but I’d like to see her make a life with someone else, she’s entitled to do that.

Jesus 🙈 do you know something we don’t? 👀 I for one hope she has found someone else, she’s too young to spend the rest of her life on her own, it doesn’t mean she didn’t love her husband, it’s quite obvious that she was mad about him but I’d like to see her make a life with someone else, she’s entitled to do that.
No, I don't know anything but we all know what it like when your out with a few drinks and there are men about. It's just a natural progression. I hope she meets a nice man too.

Having been in her shoes and met a lovely man I totally understand what you say but she’s such a dose it will put any man off.

Reactions: 2
Don’t think she’s a tropic ambassador anymore, hasn’t been mentioned in months and it has been removed from her one small step page. She still has tropic page but no activity on it either. Also, if she was doing well with those educational toys wouldn’t there be more people tagging her. Only one’s doing it are the people she sent freebies to 😀

Don’t think she’s a tropic ambassador anymore, hasn’t been mentioned in months and it has been removed from her one small step page. She still has tropic page but no activity on it either. Also, if she was doing well with those educational toys wouldn’t there be more people tagging her. Only one’s doing it are the people she sent freebies to 😀
I won’t buy from any business who gifts. And especially when it’s not labelled as such.

Reactions: 5
She’s fairly strutting, posing and showing herself off tonight hi 😂
She certainly is then tomorrow we will get the tearful stories

I am uncomfortable with the two of them posing into the camera when driving. I know it is only for a few seconds but all it takes is a split second for an accident to happen.
The posing is unreal and hard to watch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I cant see any recent posts on one small step page...but I can see the grid posts....has my access been limited?