Lisa Colhoun - one small step

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go....Fathers Day 🥲🥲. Why didn’t she just bring girls to grave on Sunday and tell them then it was Fathers Day instead of having them pick out stuff for grave when she herself admits that it’s upsetting for them. Not only is she exploiting the girls but she’s enabling their grief ALL for Instagram. She should be ashamed of herself. She could also get girls to celebrate their grandads on Sunday, though we rarely hear anything about them!!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Painful to watch. Can someone explain to me what goes through someone's head to set the camera in front of themselves and ball their eyes out...then upload it for the world to see.

Rachel gorry. Lisa colhoun and don't get me started on that burke one. Freebies galore there.

I find her stories very hard to take sometimes. They are just sooo heavy. It’s a constant rhetoric. Tears and more tears. The most bizarre thing I ever heard her say (more than once) was that she never wants to meet anyone new for the rest of her life, doesn’t want to give up Christopher, would feel wrong loving someone else. Like I get that she clearly adored him and loved him like nothing else, but if I was widowed in my 30s, the thought of maybe living to my 90s alone would be so bleak.
Nobody is going to take her anyway 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Painful to watch. Can someone explain to me what goes through someone's head to set the camera in front of themselves and ball their eyes out...then upload it for the world to see.

Rachel gorry. Lisa colhoun and don't get me started on that burke one. Freebies galore there.

Nobody is going to take her anyway 🤣🤣
Yeah true. My head would be turned 🤣

Reactions: 3
Here we go....Fathers Day 🥲🥲. Why didn’t she just bring girls to grave on Sunday and tell them then it was Fathers Day instead of having them pick out stuff for grave when she herself admits that it’s upsetting for them. Not only is she exploiting the girls but she’s enabling their grief ALL for Instagram. She should be ashamed of herself. She could also get girls to celebrate their grandads on Sunday, though we rarely hear anything about them!!
But we know this isn't about the girls...never has been. Its about her and her ego

Reactions: 1
And isn’t she so popular, double booking herself next Thursday but can’t remember who with???? Surely if you realise 2 dates clashed you’d know who with 🙄. It’s probably her phone and laptop she’s double booked 😂

Doubled booked for crying into her camera and choosing what picture to set beside the child's bed to take pictures of and quote something "deep"...which will she cancel

• Haha
Mmmmm I wonder who the fellas are she snapping, that’s she trying to hide on her Snapchat list 🙊

• Haha
I totally agree with you. All them nights out and kids away from the house for the night. I wonder what’s she up to really 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Think so too. Would love to be a fly on a wall on her nights out. Is definitely not as innocent as she makes out to be, wearing them clothes she wears

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Think so too. Would love to be a fly on a wall on her nights out. Is definitely not as innocent as she makes out to be, wearing them clothes she wears
Sorry the 1970s called - looking for their outdated clothes comment back ??? She’s many things and quite the dose but she can wear whatever she wants, doesn’t make her innocent or otherwise

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Saying the clothes she wears makes her look promiscuous is like saying girls who are raped asked for it because of what they were wearing. Disgusting comment!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Think this is being blown wayyyyy out of proportion. People can dress how they want yes but it doesn't stop them people looking a certain way. Ie like a slag 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Okay really what is the purpose of her sitting looking into the camera like that. Okay we get it, the day is tough for you but it’s time to pull on the big girl pants and grow up.

Reactions: 2
Okay really what is the purpose of her sitting looking into the camera like that. Okay we get it, the day is tough for you but it’s time to pull on the big girl pants and grow up.
Absolutely ridiculous. And to record it, is there any need? By all means take a moment to yourself but to whip out the phone to video it? Shes very immature.

Reactions: 4
Absolutely ridiculous. And to record it, is there any need? By all means take a moment to yourself but to whip out the phone to video it? Shes very immature.
Last thing you’d be thinking to yourself is “oh I must get my phone out and record myself for everyone to see” jeepers many a days I’ve cried or about to cry at a song that reminds me of something but I most certainly wouldn’t think hold on a wee sec here til I video myself looking like this!

I totally agree with you. All them nights out and kids away from the house for the night. I wonder what’s she up to really 😂😂
Last thing you’d be thinking to yourself is “oh I must get my phone out and record myself for everyone to see” jeepers many a days I’ve cried or about to cry at a song that reminds me of something but I most certainly wouldn’t think hold on a wee sec here til I video myself looking like this!
It’s the Lisa show 🤮

OMg I’m shocked. I read that it was her 3rd or so Father’s Day without her husband. So her kids are little more than that so must have been tiny when he died. So why is she so intent on making her misery their misery? Also, she looks like a tit on the skates

• Haha