Lisa Colhoun - one small step

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good enough for her. I’m glad her wee girls are doing well, children are so resilient but she continues to pull them back to grieve for their daddy and doing it on social media is absolutely awful. I live close to her and people are talking about her behaviour and not in a good way. .
What are they saying?

I’m all on for people being happy and stuff but I can’t honestly cope with her and these roller skates! What would you not be thinking sitting in your house and she comes skating past videoing herself 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watching her stories it is almost like she doesn’t want to feel better. I get she is heart broken to have lost Christopher but there are so many other people in the same boat. There are plenty of people who don’t have the support she has and really are doing it in their own.

Just watching her stories it is almost like she doesn’t want to feel better. I get she is heart broken to have lost Christopher but there are so many other people in the same boat. There are plenty of people who don’t have the support she has and really are doing it in their own.
Her husbands death is only reason she has a following so if she stops talking about it she’ll have zero content. Like you say other people have been through it after her but you’d think she was the only one. I wish a friend or family member would take her phone away!!

Another fellow widower I noticed is called My son me and parenting cp.. his wife died unfortunately and he moved on not even a year or maybe a lot sooner, engaged and is moving into a self build home, barely any mention of the wife that died and all is about this new fiancee, he has a disabled son too. The new fiancée is loving all of it too, her names Erin!
Wonder is there was a falling out with his wife's family - no longer following each other.

I follow him too and he’s been known to send very flirty messages to ladies online (before Erin) he was definitely open and actively looking to meet someone new and was very honest about that! Fair play to him. Couldn’t be easy with a disabled child! I’ve heard questionable things about her and her motives though!!
Spill! What's her motives?
I agree with the flirty messages, he was messaging a friend on Insta before Erin!

Why is Lisa dressed up like that at 9AM???
She’s loosing the plot day by day 🤣
Little wonder she’s so behind on everyday tasks when she spends half her life looking at herself in the mirror.

The way she keeps going on about moving forward etc I wouldn’t be surprised if there will be a new man on the scene at some stage. And you know what, that may be the best thing for her.

Wonder is there was a falling out with his wife's family - no longer following each other.
Really?? Isn’t that Tara and him building that house on their property! Only for the deceased wife and her family he wouldn’t have got to build the house!

Little wonder she’s so behind on everyday tasks when she spends half her life looking at herself in the mirror.

The way she keeps going on about moving forward etc I wouldn’t be surprised if there will be a new man on the scene at some stage. And you know what, that may be the best thing for her.
I was thinking the same about her mentioning moving forward, no one expects her to remain single for the rest of her life. I hope she does meet someone special but my god he’d need the patience of a saint 🤣

Reactions: 1
Really?? Isn’t that Tara and him building that house on their property! Only for the deceased wife and her family he wouldn’t have got to build the house!
I guess her family are just focused on the needs of their grandchild, but must be hard for them to see him building the house with someone else so soon and engaged to them!

Reactions: 1
I don’t follow her but did someone say she’s a teacher? Her spelling and grammar are atrocious. Saying ‘he done’ and ‘loose’ when it ought to have been loose . And is she not selling educational tools to help kids learn how to spell?

Reactions: 2