Lisa.b88

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow Lisa? I followed her for quite a while until she blocked me for sending her a message asking her to think twice about posting Instagram videos of herself driving to her 50K followers. I then called her out again on a 2nd account and she blocked that. Still posts those videos whilst driving though 🙄

Reactions: 1
I started following her a few years ago when she'd kind of just started being more of a fitness account. (I found her because she'd tagged herself in a place I was planning to visit, I gather she lives in the same area as me!)

I stopped following her when both her ego and her bottom grew to be enormous. I checked in on her a while back and can see nothing has changed. 😂

She does make the point that we tell women to love their bodies and then complain when they do.. and I do get her point. But I just didn't want to see her bottom that much!

Reactions: 1
I started following her a few years ago when she'd kind of just started being more of a fitness account. (I found her because she'd tagged herself in a place I was planning to visit, I gather she lives in the same area as me!)

I stopped following her when both her ego and her bottom grew to be enormous. I checked in on her a while back and can see nothing has changed. 😂

She does make the point that we tell women to love their bodies and then complain when they do.. and I do get her point. But I just didn't want to see her bottom that much!
Fully agree! I could manage the posing etc. But every day videos of her music or the views whilst driving, I just think it’s so irresponsible when you’ve got a potential 50K people watching and why is it necessary???

She also never responded to messages despite saying she does!