Lisa.b88

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow Lisa? I followed her for quite a while until she blocked me for sending her a message asking her to think twice about posting Instagram videos of herself driving to her 50K followers. I then called her out again on a 2nd account and she blocked that. Still posts those videos whilst driving though 🙄

Reactions: 1
I started following her a few years ago when she'd kind of just started being more of a fitness account. (I found her because she'd tagged herself in a place I was planning to visit, I gather she lives in the same area as me!)

I stopped following her when both her ego and her bottom grew to be enormous. I checked in on her a while back and can see nothing has changed. 😂

She does make the point that we tell women to love their bodies and then complain when they do.. and I do get her point. But I just didn't want to see her bottom that much!

Reactions: 1
I started following her a few years ago when she'd kind of just started being more of a fitness account. (I found her because she'd tagged herself in a place I was planning to visit, I gather she lives in the same area as me!)

I stopped following her when both her ego and her bottom grew to be enormous. I checked in on her a while back and can see nothing has changed. 😂

She does make the point that we tell women to love their bodies and then complain when they do.. and I do get her point. But I just didn't want to see her bottom that much!
Fully agree! I could manage the posing etc. But every day videos of her music or the views whilst driving, I just think it’s so irresponsible when you’ve got a potential 50K people watching and why is it necessary???

She also never responded to messages despite saying she does!

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks