Lisa and Ade Do Disney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry… Ade ‘we don’t eat a lot’ yeah right we’ve all seen the Snack draw in the lounge full of candy you bring back from every trip absolute kilos of M&M’s
Her sister needs to give her head a shake allowing Lisa to belittle her for content!

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry… Ade ‘we don’t eat a lot’ yeah right we’ve all seen the Snack draw in the lounge full of candy you bring back from every trip absolute kilos of M&M’s
Her sister needs to give her head a shake allowing Lisa to belittle her for content!
You can see Ade looks as though he eats like a sparrow....
hopefully the washing machine will stop shrinking his t-shirts.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know how to start a new thread? This one’s at the 1000 comments now so we need thread 2 (I don’t know how to do it 🤣)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.