Liposuction

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone had it? Experiences?

I would never usually look at something like this but I’m at the end of my tether with my stomach. My BMI is 19 and my stomach is still so fatty, it looks like the stomach of an obese person :rolleyes: I have inherited it from my mum and her side of the family. Nothing I do gets rid of it! Everywhere else I’m slim and toned.

Has anyone had it? Experiences?

I would never usually look at something like this but I’m at the end of my tether with my stomach. My BMI is 19 and my stomach is still so fatty, it looks like the stomach of an obese person :rolleyes: I have inherited it from my mum and her side of the family. Nothing I do gets rid of it! Everywhere else I’m slim and toned.
Hi - I’ve just had 3D non invasive lipo suctions, also known as fat freezing. It’s for specific stubborn areas of fat, I have a rather ghastly fat c section pouch. It takes up to 12 weeks for full effect. I’m 2 weeks in and already seeing a difference. Have a google x

I’ve also had fat freezing done. I was sceptical about it but wanted to give it a try and I really did notice the difference. If you follow the aftercare advice it’s definitely worth it and way cheaper than surgical lipo.