Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosesforlosers

Oh my god do i need to say anything...... gone from posting a fab week about her doing her kitchen up before her husband came home, to droning on constantly on stories about utter utter crap. I honestly don't know why im following her anymore as i just swipe through her stories. Anyone else feeling the same way? I feel like a bitch for saying this, but honestly she needs to put serum on her hair & stop trying to get company to gift her stuff.... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
Oh my god do i need to say anything...... gone from posting a fab week about her doing her kitchen up before her husband came home, to droning on constantly on stories about utter utter crap. I honestly don't know why im following her anymore as i just swipe through her stories. Anyone else feeling the same way? I feel like a bitch for saying this, but honestly she needs to put serum on her hair & stop trying to get company to gift her stuff.... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
The hair šŸ˜©šŸ˜©

Reactions: 1
I used to follow this account but my goodness she does go on about how she surprised her husbamd with a kitchen make-over. Talk about milking it. Soooo dull.

And recently she seems unhappy with the amount of work she's doing versus her husband. Doesn't seem that happy with him bit I could be reading intp things?