Line Of Duty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It came up in the Mrs Hinch thread earlier, a couple of good jokes. Thought I would make an actual thread for the show.

I just hope we can all agree that Hastings is definitely not bent, he isn’t H. I refuse to accept that fella could be anything but straight. The show is making it too obvious for us to think Hastings is corrupt, I think it is a bluff.

Reactions: 21
It’s too early in the serious for it to be leading to him and far too obvious? Who’s picture did she take from the drawer though?

Reactions: 1
They always try to make it look like Hastings is dodgey. Agree its a red herring as too early. Definately Dot that she pointed too. Hastings out the drawer

Agree it's a Ted Herring. He's a straight up chap who follows things to the letter of the laww

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There’s some great theories on the LOD Facebook page! I binged before it started again and there’s so many little bits I didn’t pick up on when I watched it first

There’s some great theories on the LOD Facebook page! I binged before it started again and there’s so many little bits I didn’t pick up on when I watched it first

Reactions: 2
Anyone else disappointed with the last episode?!
I was a bit. The morse code from Dot was nonsense. Plus in the original footage of him dying, which we see in the Thandie Newton series, you can't even see his hand. I think the life went out of the series when they killed off Corbett tbh. He was terrific.

Reactions: 4
I was a bit. The morse code from Dot was nonsense. Plus in the original footage of him dying, which we see in the Thandie Newton series, you can't even see his hand. I think the life went out of the series when they killed off Corbett tbh. He was terrific.
Someone above has just referenced series 3....😂

• Wow
Sorry opening this up again... I've just discovered Line of Duty and LOVING IT.... On season 3... I thought in the first episode I can't stand to watch this guy (danny) for an entire series but OMG soooooooooooo good... I love it

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.