Lindsey.lifestyle #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s put a bit of weight on, but still looks alright for it, but is kind of freaking out.

Im still a stone above my pregnancy weight but losing it isn’t my priority - nor has documenting it replaced my personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she’s put a bit of weight on, but still looks alright for it, but is kind of freaking out.

Im still a stone above my pregnancy weight but losing it isn’t my priority - nor has documenting it replaced my personality.
I’m 8 months PP and have just got down to my pre-pregnancy weight (god knows how as all I do is drink gin and eat chocolate) but I’m still massively overweight. I’ve got the rest of my life to lose it though and want to enjoy spending time with my baby rather than being miserable about how I look.

Reactions: 3
Loving the shade from her friend on her latest post, about being late cos she was taking selfies 🤣

She is such a chav, putting cute little Mikey in that outfit just to go to the pub. She’s the type of mum to dress her kids as unofficial page boys and flower girls at weddings.

Loving the shade from her friend on her latest post, about being late cos she was taking selfies 🤣

She is such a chav, putting cute little Mikey in that outfit just to go to the pub. She’s the type of mum to dress her kids as unofficial page boys and flower girls at weddings.
The friends comment is perfect!

Reactions: 2
Feels so chavy east end wannabes to dress their babies in that for a meal. Bet he got covered in food as well

Reactions: 2
Niche, but little Mikey must be pretty tiny.

He’s 3.5 months older than mine, and we had to get rid of the bassinet part about a month ago.

No way will he still fit in it (and enjoyed being in it) at 9 months.

Got to love Lindsey's Girlboss, BFF, workout goals friend Lucy getting pulled up as one of the repeat offenders by the ASA.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She hasn’t posted since June 30th! I could really do with her getting back to work now Mikey’s a year old and getting back to her healthy eating and gym… she motivated me then!

She hasn’t posted since June 30th! I could really do with her getting back to work now Mikey’s a year old and getting back to her healthy eating and gym… she motivated me then!
Maybe she’s preg again?? 👀

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe she’s not posting in the lead up to his first birthday TBH, I expected her to be all over it with preparations/party/lavish gifts.

I can’t believe she’s not posting in the lead up to his first birthday TBH, I expected her to be all over it with preparations/party/lavish gifts.
Her wannabee "Ken lookalike doll" model husband put pics on his Facebook page (only found out cos I was having a snoop) but none there of miss perfect

• Wow
  • Haha