Lindsey.lifestyle #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t he tell her she wasn’t allowed to have a pair? Like duck I’d let a man tell me what I can or can’t have!
I work retail and the amount of women that return something because their husband or boyfriend doesn't like it is unbelievable. My answer is always 'that just makes me wear it more' honestly what is this, the 1950s?

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I work retail and the amount of women that return something because their husband or boyfriend doesn't like it is unbelievable. My answer is always 'that just makes me wear it more' honestly what is this, the 1950s?
That is concerning. I choose what I wear. I don't expect him to like everything I put on there isn't a chamce a man will love it all but he knows (without being told) my body, my choice and the odd times I even ask what he thinks I'll wear it anyway 😂😂 there is a clear boundary there that more women need to set. My boyfriend would never try and dictate what to wear to me.

Reactions: 3
My husband is v well dressed for a man but I don’t believe he has much of an eye for women’s style. Why on earth would he be allowed to have an opinion 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My partner probably has an opinion on most of the stuff I buy, it doesn't mean I will send it back

To be honest I'd find it weird if he said he loved a floral dress or something 🤣

Reactions: 1
I’ll ask my partner his opinion, most of the time I’ll wear it anyway but if he really hates it he’ll tell me why...usually because it makes me look the size of a house or something equally unflattering. Then I’ll look at it again (but probably still wear it 😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She’s not been on for a while...
Yeah I was thinking this yesterday. She did that flurry of ads and has now disappeared. Hopefully she’s all fine and just getting to grips with another lockdown.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if we will get some vom inducing posts for Valentine’s Day 😅 all the personalised tat for the two mikes 😂

• Haha
I’m sorry that she’s lost someone (I feel like everyone has recently) but did she just post so she can whack some ads up? All she is at the moment is advertising RWL.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
All it is is ad, ad, ad, some cheesy Instagram worth day and repeat. No where near as easy as she was expecting, she looks exhausted when she has posted a picture recently.

Reactions: 4
All it is is ad, ad, ad, some cheesy Instagram worth day and repeat. No where near as easy as she was expecting, she looks exhausted when she has posted a picture recently.
Exactly. Time to unfollow I think

What grown adult says bloobs for blueberries?

I bet she also says “10 sleeps till our jollybobs”

What grown adult says bloobs for blueberries?

I bet she also says “10 sleeps till our jollybobs”
The same adult that has a stupid Miss to Mrs reusable cup. Why is the poor child eating swede, give him some “bloobs” - my 7 month old loves them!

She must have to post a for RWL a certain amount of times to keep her aff