Lindsey.lifestyle #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is going to struggle with the post birth photo session as partners are not allowed up to the ward so she will be on her own. Unless she is taking a tripod with her she is going to be stuffed!

Reactions: 1
She is going to struggle with the post birth photo session as partners are not allowed up to the ward so she will be on her own. Unless she is taking a tripod with her she is going to be stuffed!
Of course she will take the tripod. I bet that was the first thing in her bag, I mean suitcase ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Our hospital was allowing partners in - I think the mums would have rioted if not!

Reactions: 1
I wonder whatโ€™s happening ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ did she say she didnโ€™t want induced?

Shes gone private!
This is probably her way of making herself feel even more important, like how Kate Middleton came out of the Lindo Wing with Prince George. She's just doing it in a very tacky way... through Instagram, like a 'grand reveal' so once the baby is born she'll make her account public again.

Reactions: 7