Lindsey.lifestyle #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So another ready made M&S Christmas dinner? ๐Ÿ™„

She got the name Mikey from Look Who's Talking? Not based your husband's name, ok Lindsey ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She must spend SO much money on photoshoots!

It makes me laugh so much its like sheโ€™s practicing for her Ok magazine cover ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Stop using children for content. Jesus influencers are trash, he's in every picture now

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We all knew it was coming. They all do it. Their children become money fodder rather than a person.
I know, just she did the typical insta thing of, you keep your baby off while they're the squishy new born but once they start looking like little humans then all over the gram for every post and ad. I think it just annoys me when they start using children in ADs, it's such a manipulation technique.

Reactions: 5
I know, just she did the typical insta thing of, you keep your baby off while they're the squishy new born but once they start looking like little humans then all over the gram for every post and ad. I think it just annoys me when they start using children in ADs, it's such a manipulation technique.
Agreed! Its all tactical, planned and major manipulation yet people eat it up! I don't umderstand using a child like that. Its as if they forget their child is actual person.

Reactions: 3
God sheโ€™s really milking these results with Lucy ads ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 2
SHARED A TIN OF HEINZ SOUP FOR LUNCH? I could prob eat 2 Tins of that myself ๐Ÿ˜‚ I dont even think it says 2 servings on the tin

• Haha
Reactions: 6
SHARED A TIN OF HEINZ SOUP FOR LUNCH? I could prob eat 2 Tins of that myself ๐Ÿ˜‚ I dont even think it says 2 servings on the tin
Haha I think it actually specifies how much 1/2 a can is on the cals on the back, as if it should be 2 serves.. . but I donโ€™t think 1/2 a can would be very filling!