Lindsey.lifestyle #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the hell has she managed to burn that many calories cleaning and decluttering?! Jesus Christ! But yeah, she doesn’t care about her weight 🙄

Reactions: 1
Not a chance that’s just from house work
100% and if it is just housework, then it's only because the watch is false counting activity as more intensive than it actually is e.g. you're just wiping the shower but because of the movement, it assumes you're doing a full cardio movement with the rest of your body too.

Reactions: 1
100% and if it is just housework, then it's only because the watch is false counting activity as more intensive than it actually is e.g. you're just wiping the shower but because of the movement, it assumes you're doing a full cardio movement with the rest of your body too.
She loves an Apple Watch hack. You can set your watch to “other exercise” and it’ll rack up the calories burnt. Mad as a box of frogs this woman...

I always look at tit like this and think who actually buys that crap.....and there is the answer
As a graphic designer, these pieces of tat make my eyes bleed. Revolting. My great aunt used to make Christmas cards like these, which was sweet, but she was like 93 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She loves an Apple Watch hack. You can set your watch to “other exercise” and it’ll rack up the calories burnt. Mad as a box of frogs this woman...

As a graphic designer, these pieces of tat make my eyes bleed. Revolting. My great aunt used to make Christmas cards like these, which was sweet, but she was like 93 🤣

100% yes on both counts!

Reactions: 4
Her pic of Mikey in the swing at the park. I’m sorry but what an idiot!! He can’t hold himself up! Would take one second for him to slide down and hurt himself!!

Reactions: 5
Her pic of Mikey in the swing at the park. I’m sorry but what an idiot!! He can’t hold himself up! Would take one second for him to slide down and hurt himself!!
Oh god she’s annoying but this is such a mum police remark. I’m sure the swing was just a quick snap shot and he’s off it. He doesn’t look in distress.. quite the opposite in fact.

Reactions: 3
I’m sure he’s in no danger but it just looks a bit stupid. A newborn in a hard swing, can’t be very comfortable for him and seems a bit unfair just for a picture even if it was just for a minute.

I’m sure he’s in no danger but it just looks a bit stupid. A newborn in a hard swing, can’t be very comfortable for him and seems a bit unfair just for a picture even if it was just for a minute.
He’s in a very padded snowsuit! He’s over 12 weeks so isn’t a ‘newborn’ anymore and if babies hate something they are very quick to let you know 😒😒

Reactions: 2
Covid has cancelled her plans? What was she planning to do exactly which is different from tier 2 or 3? Unless she was planning to have a meal in her garden 🙄

Reactions: 3
All children are beautiful in every way shape or form... 💕. I think that with this shallow witch, her “Mikey“ is not the picture perfect Instagram post but he’s so bloody cute 💕, hence why we have not been inundated with pictures. Let’s be fair she shares everything else. 🤷‍♀️.

Reactions: 2
How much money does she spend on tat that she can only use once/a handful of times?

That bloody “first Christmas as a Mummy” jumper is going to be worn for a couple of photos, before joining the landfill along with her “first Christmas engaged” tshirt and “first tit as a wife” hoody.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
How much money does she spend on tat that she can only use once/a handful of times?

That bloody “first Christmas as a Mummy” jumper is going to be worn for a couple of photos, before joining the landfill along with her “first Christmas engaged” tshirt and “first tit as a wife” hoody.
EXACTLY THIS
Why does everything have to be personalised and for every event?

I really hate this type of personalised/dated stuff for this reason. I couldn't sit there this year with baubles on my tree saying 'Happy Christmas 2013!' drinking out of a wine glass saying 'happy 30th birthday!' when I'm 35 and it's 2020. There's just something about it that sets my teeth on edge. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really hate this type of personalised/dated stuff for this reason. I couldn't sit there this year with baubles on my tree saying 'Happy Christmas 2013!' drinking out of a wine glass saying 'happy 30th birthday!' when I'm 35 and it's 2020. There's just something about it that sets my teeth on edge. 😂
Ugh same whenever I get gifted stuff like that I’m like nooooooo I don’t want to put this on display because it’s awful, don’t want to chuck it away because it’s rude and wasteful, don’t want to keep it in a drawer because it’s clutter 😂 Proper dilemma! I don’t know why anyone would buy that tit for themselves or anyone else.

Reactions: 4