Lindsey.lifestyle #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is so weird she's posted that, I was only thinking earlier if she would do another big M&S order for her Christmas dinner this year lol

Wow she's public again - get ready for ad's 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I quite like the fact that she's not posted much on social media and is very different from alot of ex SW/RWL mums, also that she hasn't rushed to lose her baby weight. Baby is cute too.

Think I'll have to do a rave thread now 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 (Joke, I'll probably change my mind in a few hours lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah I've also warmed up to her again - not reading any of her crap makes the heart grow fonder 😂

Reactions: 1
Back to the advertising results with Lucy. Didn’t last long

It’s like she’s took a maternity leave from insta and now she’s back

• Haha
I knew it wouldn’t be long until the workouts started

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If she wasn’t that bothered she wouldn’t take measurements and pictures from all angles. She’s full of bullshit.

She's putting unnecessary pressure on herself and now she's got the baby she's on the next trend. I get the time for self etc etc I don't get the broadcasts. Or selfie's *during contractions *🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
She's putting unnecessary pressure on herself and now she's got the baby she's on the next trend. I get the time for self etc etc I don't get the broadcasts. Or selfie's *during contractions *🙄🙄🙄🙄
All for the gram! Such an ‘insta hun’ 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
I really don't care about my weight, I'm so cool and chill, look at me eating Krispy Kremes the whole time

*meanwhile, taking photos at all angles, weighing myself, writing about it on the internet, tracking my weight, comparing myself to various weights throughout the year*

• Haha
Reactions: 16