Lindsay Lohan and Lohan's Beach Club

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

It's embarrassing seeling Lindsay using examples of herself acting on set with Steven Spielberg, to say how people need to act in the workplace. Like that has ever happened. I don't think she's done anything other than bit parts or micro budget stuff for the last ten years at least.

It's not doing a very good job of rebuilding Lindsay's image, she needs to get tips from Tara about being the one and only star in a reality TV show. Still kinda sweet her saying she will "duck the motherfucker up"

Providing them with a tit load of drink and a pool then telling them off for getting tit faced and swimming :rolleyes:

$1500 to rent an seat separated by a bit of flimsy wood on the beach? Mykonos looks ghastly. I bet no one has ever heard of any of the "VIPs" they are hosting.

I didn't know what to make of the first episode. It's just.. . glorified chaos there really. She's not doing a good job at coming back up really; she's doing so much press and she's markedly different. How could she not be after going through so many mental breakdowns and being on so many things. People are all "Yaaaaaas Lindsay you're back and we're here for it".. but she's not back in a good way?

People do wonder why come out now after laying low for so long and why she wants to be on tv on such a big network and her reasons for coming back don't really make sense to me.

Reactions: 1
I watched the first episode and it was just meh for me. It’s like a knockoff VPR except the employees are boring and they have just been shoved together/didn’t have existing relationships

Not watched it yet, but does she still have that dodgy game accent?

It comes and goes. Overall on the show, it sounds like the old Lindsay. Some things she says sound different to me, but they sound like the types you would absorb by exposure naturally, not some put on thing.

She's not doing a good job at coming back up really; she's doing so much press and she's markedly different.
She's like a hollowed out husk of her former self. Very little confidence and it's quite sad to see. Since I watched the first episode I've had interviews popping up back when she was a teenager.

She looked amazing then and was full of life. Now there's just nothing there.

I don't think this is a good vehicle to help herself or fame, but she's probably too far gone now.

Maybe these businesses are legit and the show is a way to make alot of cash. I'm not watching another episode, I love trashy reality TV but this was too contrived and not very good.

Got to the part where they moved into the villa and asked if they were all single and had to switch off.

Also as a ginger I can't watch because Lindsey has really exposed her skin to the sun and it was troubling!

She's like a hollowed out husk of her former self. Very little confidence and it's quite sad to see. Since I watched the first episode I've had interviews popping up back when she was a teenager.

She looked amazing then and was full of life. Now there's just nothing there.

I don't think this is a good vehicle to help herself or fame, but she's probably too far gone now.

Maybe these businesses are legit and the show is a way to make alot of cash. I'm not watching another episode, I love trashy reality TV but this was too contrived and not very good.

I agree. Even the interviews with Oprah after she had already gotten into a lot of trouble she seemed more herself. She really is just hollow, as you say and there's a facade of something else in its place. It's almost like she's done so many drugs, been so strung out and been in the depths so much, that she sort of lost her own self. It's really sad.

Is Lindsay still outwardly religious, because that was the last I heard.

It doesn't talk much about it on the show ( from the little bit I've seen) but in interviews she says it's not a specific religion, just that by being in the Middle East, she's gotten closer to (whatever) by meditating and praying. She doesn't spew it like she used to right around the time she was trying to take that homeless Syrian families' kid though.