Lily Pebbles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lily Pebbles has to be the worst at tagging brands, I wonder when she last actually bought something? Everything is #gifted šŸ™„
No itā€™s not #gifted, it is all #prgifted.

Her house is so soulless as itā€™s not filled with things to her taste that sheā€™s accumulated, everything in the house are just gifts and then decor to fit the Instagram aesthetic, none of it feels cohesive and it looks like a soulless box. I much preferred her flat.

Reactions: 2
Promoting a matching T with baby zzzzzzzzzzz and she gets lots of likes. Why do people like pictures when they are so boring and bland and promoting products they they would not go out and buy with their own money.

Reactions: 1
Own up people which one of you posted this.... it must be a pisstake
A231F1A6-5A33-4FAF-AD62-5A97FB649B80.png

JFC if this AD is whatā€™s known as working.... These people are just not in the real world.
51CE7B93-2F8F-416D-B88E-394C35475C6F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Asking people if they want tips for taking a baby to a wedding.....
Is it me? She has had a a baby 2 minutes. All she did was take it out- it just happened to be a wedding. What has the world come to....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Asking people if they want tips for taking a baby to a wedding.....
Is it me? She has had a a baby 2 minutes. All she did was take it out- it just happened to be a wedding. What has the world come to....
Sheā€™s scraping the barrel for content if thatā€™s the kind of question sheā€™s asking.

Reactions: 3
Just seen the tips for a wedding, embarrassing!
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Who the f*** goes to a wedding and wouldn't know where the exit is?! [emoji1787][emoji1787] I sure hope she drew a map of the venue! I DIED.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is it just me that thinks taking a new born to a wedding is a little bit me me me. Like cool youā€™re getting married but LOOK AT MY NEW BABY. idk it seems a bit upstagey

Reactions: 10
Is it just me that thinks taking a new born to a wedding is a little bit me me me. Like cool youā€™re getting married but LOOK AT MY NEW BABY. idk it seems a bit upstagey

I had no choice but to take my newborn as it was my sister getting married. Lists like this, however, serve no real purpose as it's all common bloody sense

Reactions: 10
I have two children and I never needed all this white noise, headphones and banning cuddles due to over stimulation fussiness. They're both happy and healthy. We took both of them to weddings as babies and our only rule was to sit near the aisle and whichever of us was the least close to the bride or groom would be the one to take then out if they made a noise during the service.

Reactions: 8
I have two children and I never needed all this white noise, headphones and banning cuddles due to over stimulation fussiness. They're both happy and healthy. We took both of them to weddings as babies and our only rule was to sit near the aisle and whichever of us was the least close to the bride or groom would be the one to take then out if they made a noise during the service.
Exactly - people like Lily need to get a life. People have been having babies and going to functions for eons and we donā€™t need advice from people who know f all about real life anyway. I donā€™t get all these influencers who think their advice is so essential. Christ we have Anna telling us how to sort out cupboards out for cooking this week as well. Newsflash Anna I have managed to have a baby hold down a full time job and sort my cupboards out without a twenty something telling me what to do.

Reactions: 17
Sheā€™s had one baby! ONE (1)!!!. One miserable pregnancy that she complained all the way through. Why does she now feel equipped to give parenting advice? Stick to the ADs, sweetie.

Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s had a baby for 5 minutes & suddenly sheā€™s a baby expert šŸ™„
The ā€œtipsā€ are common sense & quite frankly patronising! Bore off! šŸ˜“

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.