Lily Pebbles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rich’s Surname is Garnham so that will be her surname.

I actually quite like her name!
Grey Garnham! I just can’t! That’s awful.

Suits Lily’s personality very well. She needs her baby to match her home after all.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Grey Garnham! I just can’t! That’s awful.

Suits Lily’s personality very well. She needs her baby to match her home after all.
Grey Luna Garnham is dreadful. She sounds like a drab over priced paint colour. I hope they end up calling her Gigi with her initials as at least that is cute. Poor love.

Reactions: 2
Can you imagine the jokes at school (and her entire life) about favourite colours and the like. Honestly the worst name I’ve heard

I really like Luna but Grey sounds like a boys name to me, and a nickname for Greyson.

Can you imagine the jokes at school (and her entire life) about favourite colours and the like. Honestly the worst name I’ve heard
I think she’ll be fine at school because I’d imagine she’ll go to a posh fee paying school where all the parents pick trendy names like marmite and prawn. She’ll fit right in.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think she’ll be fine at school because I’d imagine she’ll go to a posh fee paying school where all the parents pick trendy names like marmite and prawn. She’ll fit right in.
😂😂 maybe her best friend will be Hague blue

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Suppose at least we can throw shade at her

‘Ammonite’
‘Blackened’
And my favourite ‘polished pebble’ by dulux

I thought if anyone would name their baby “Grey” it would be Mrs Hinch.

Jesus Christ. What is wrong with normal names?? Grey Luna sounds like a nail varnish shade, Jesus wept

Reactions: 3
How can you condemn your daughter to go through life with people laughing at your name and querying if they’ve misheard it 😡😡😡

No one will laugh at her because they only move in circles where these types of names are considered normal.

Reactions: 7
An instagrammer who’s into the whole grey interiors thing names her daughter grey... oh come on did none of her family an friends point out how ridiculous that name is??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.