Lily Pebbles #8 A day not moaned is a day not lived.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find that quite depressing, wasn’t Mark studying for a Masters or something? Doesn’t he want to actually use it? Surely it’s not going to look great on his CV if he wants to go back to a proper job in the future...good on Rich for keeping his job tbh.
Imagine working with Lily. Rich you are late for 5 min, I have to deduct your salary, that that will be 3 pound and 52 pence.

Yes, has her content changed because Mark is working with her. No..

Anyway she has a thread and we are only on thread number 2 and is so dead! Hey Go comment there! Hahaha

Reactions: 8
I think rich made the right decision to go part time, he can do it because lily earns more and it’s a nice time to be around grey more but he still has one foot in the door for work.

With Anna moving to a house soon and mark confirming he is working with her full time I wonder if that is because Anna is or is soon to be pregnant.

Reactions: 7
So no YouTube video from Beggles today and no explanation. The professionalism is overwhelming.
Because I am a mum, don’t be so ungrateful.

I did show you the real me, the real me from waking up. Plus Rich isn’t working for me, so I cannot have the time to upload YouTube video as I am quite nervous with the weather

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I find that quite depressing, wasn’t Mark studying for a Masters or something? Doesn’t he want to actually use it? Surely it’s not going to look great on his CV if he wants to go back to a proper job in the future...good on Rich for keeping his job tbh.
Because of who they are and who they married, I always had Rich pegged as the one to be the Instahusband. Not Mark.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I find it a little odd too. My husband co owns a business and years ago before he'd even set it up we talked about if he was successful and needed a secretary, me doing that for him. He's now at the point where they might look to hire an administrator and we both agree it would be a bad idea for me to do it! It would put all our eggs in one basket financially and would halt my career progression so if things did go tits up I might struggle to get back into a good job again.

Reactions: 11
Wondering if she might leave gleam in the future, if you have a staff they can negotiate the deals and do invoicing for you. Instead of giving 20% paycut to gleam

Reactions: 9
I just posted this in Anna's thread but I wonder if after he finished his master's whether he struggled to find a job / the salary offers weren't great. Could even have been tough commute and they decided it would be more worth their while if he just worked with Anna. She might have been considering hiring someone to help or take photos etc. so they may have decided financially it made much more sense.

Reactions: 8
I just posted this in Anna's thread but I wonder if after he finished his master's whether he struggled to find a job / the salary offers weren't great. Could even have been tough commute and they decided it would be more worth their while if he just worked with Anna. She might have been considering hiring someone to help or take photos etc. so they may have decided financially it made much more sense.
Haha I just replied on there to you too!

Whatever Mark's reason, you just know Lily will have a few digs here and there, saying she can't do elaborate IG posts 'because I do this all by myself, no help' on top of her usual 'I'm a mum' moaning of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think that the only time I’ve worried about the temperature at night was when our heating broke in winter and my child’s room hit 13degrees.
20 degrees in summer is fairly normal and I think light layers like short sleeves are what’s recommended at that temp. Why does everything need to be a big deal?

Reactions: 11
I think that the only time I’ve worried about the temperature at night was when our heating broke in winter and my child’s room hit 13degrees.
20 degrees in summer is fairly normal and I think light layers like short sleeves are what’s recommended at that temp. Why does everything need to be a big deal?
Because Lily is A Mum! And she is Keeping It Real, by showing just how worried she was about staying the night in a luxury safari tent. NObody told her that you can't redress a sleeping toddler, so she had to improvise, and she just had to share that with the world because other mums might need to do the same on their luxury weekend away.., you know?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think Rich knows she’s not going to last long as an influencer so he’s keeping hold of that job he’s got 😂
Hahaha right!! Wouldn’t surprise me if he increased his working days by the end of the year. Lily surely isn’t getting the brand deals she used to. Clock is ticking!

I don't get why they redressed her. 20°C is still pretty warm.

My LO slept in a vest and nappy last night and was fine.

As someone else said, they will wake up if they are cold!

I don't get why they redressed her. 20°C is still pretty warm.

My LO slept in a vest and nappy last night and was fine.

As someone else said, they will wake up if they are cold!
She didn't redress her. She was saying you couldn't do that easily like you can with a newborn, so they put a cardi over her and put socks on her feet.
Not sure why, 20 degrees is still quite warm, and I'm sure her bedroom back in London would be the same.

Reactions: 1
She likes to make out she’s so different because she’s from LoNDOn. God just bore off.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What a missed opportunity for BMW to "reach out" during these tough times and help a girl drive 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.