Lily Pebbles #8 A day not moaned is a day not lived.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to Eileen 2019 for the suggestion!

Recap on the last thread;
- Continuation of copying other influencers for content ideas (superzoom for mascara demonstration, styling the shelves)
- Utter drivel of her daily activities on her insta stories. Who knew plants moved their leaves during the day?
- Constant moaning about how hard it is to entertain her child, how hard it is to run, how hard it is being privileged pebbles
- Boring podcast sharing her own experience and assuming it’s the same for everyone
- Saggy n baggy outfits
- THE GHOST DRESS 👻

Reactions: 16
LOL I love the new title.

Okay, I'm very curious about the pillowcase ironing. I'm admittedly too lazy to iron the entirety of my freshly washed bedding (king size and all) but I'm going to try it with my pillowcases. Honestly some of the "complaints" about gurus I see on this site (other threads) are basically from disgruntled Emily Post types ("what kind of uncultured cow doesn't separate her whites from her coloreds? The indignity of it!" *clutches pearls*) but I'm genuinely curious about ironing sheets/pillowcases. This isn't meant to offend anyone, btw.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is really the most miserable person on earth. It seems to me that she is putting on make up every day. What is the freaking point of putting layers of skincare then piled on layers on make up?

Reactions: 9
I can’t work out if she’s always in a mood or she’s just so monotone she’s stuck like that? Going to have to unfollow - ain’t nobody got time for more doom and gloom on this planet.

Reactions: 13
I ironed all my bedding once, just to see, when I was working part-time and it's absolutely the loveliest thing to have a smooth, not crinkled bed but I don't have time any more and also in my current flat, I don't have an ironing board so I have to iron on my dining table and I only iron the bare minimum.

Reactions: 5
Thanks to Eileen 2019 for the suggestion!

Recap on the last thread;
- Continuation of copying other influencers for content ideas (superzoom for mascara demonstration, styling the shelves)
- Utter drivel of her daily activities on her insta stories. Who knew plants moved their leaves during the day?
- Constant moaning about how hard it is to entertain her child, how hard it is to run, how hard it is being privileged pebbles
- Boring podcast sharing her own experience and assuming it’s the same for everyone
- Saggy n baggy outfits
- THE GHOST DRESS 👻
The ghost dress 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20200802-211721_Instagram.jpg

1) I'm sure on their wedding anniversary last year she said they 'watch their wedding video every year.
2) how bleeping bizarre is it to have a singalong to such an irrelevant song at the end of your wedding ceremony? Unless I'm missing something and Hey Jude is actually a really romantic heartfelt song that loads of people play at their wedding. But it looks like Rich is as confused as I am.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
It’s because Lily’s wedding was sooo different and unique from all other weddings, ever 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 39
View attachment 200148
1) I'm sure on their wedding anniversary last year she said they 'watch their wedding video every year.
2) how bleeping bizarre is it to have a singalong to such an irrelevant song at the end of your wedding ceremony? Unless I'm missing something and Hey Jude is actually a really romantic heartfelt song that loads of people play at their wedding. But it looks like Rich is as confused as I am.
Because she's cool and has amazing unique music taste that no one else has. No one at that wedding had ever heard Hey Jude before because Lily's music taste is just so out there.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Wierd song for a wedding. Wasn't it written after Lennon left his wife for Yoko Ono?

Poobles should take note from the lyrics however. Get over it and move on.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They just copied the wedding scene from Love Actually, but changed the song (All you need is love) for another Beatles song and apparently they couldn't find another romantic one.

Wierd song for a wedding. Wasn't it written after Lennon left his wife for Yoko Ono?

Poobles should take note from the lyrics however. Get over it and move on.
Yes. Paul wrote that song for John's son Jules who was depressed after his parents messy divorce. It's not a romantic song at all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
This is to address that she is Jewish. I can smell your tit from far.

Give me strength she is going to say how different and unique is her wedding, like she’s not wearing 👠 , play special songs lol...

Also it seems like nothing significant happened in their life anymore, uni, 90s and now wedding....#yawn

Reactions: 10
A subtle dig at Anna too, with ‘her intimate’ (ie small and poor because she’s a shy little thing) wedding, and ‘my 100 guest wedding’ (because I’m soooo popular)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A subtle dig at Anna too, with ‘her intimate’ (ie small and poor because she’s a shy little thing) wedding, and ‘my 100 guest wedding’ (because I’m soooo popular)
I had a wedding just like Anna’s (the garden of my in-laws). Give me that ANY day!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can't believe their podcast topics, they're so uninspired and often actually quite insensitive - the uni one when lots of people couldn't have their graduations this year and when people starting uni in September are going to have a very different experience and now weddings when everyone has had to cancel theirs?

They do nothing but relive their personal highlights and pat each other on the back it seems! All a bit sickening.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I can’t believe we have to listen to Lily and Anna talking about their weddings again. As if I haven’t heard about their weddings enough. I didn’t even follow either of them when they told married and I know every detail.
Please girls, could you not think of something more exciting and interesting to discuss? Feminism. Coming out of lockdown. Sustainability. Anything but the weddings.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Her hair looks sooooooooo bad 😳
It’s dreadful. All her split ends were hanging out of the braids.

Her wedding looked boring. Again trying to pretend like she considers her heritage by doing the horah at the wedding. She thought she was so edgy not wearing a traditional wedding dress which turned out to be a very normal wedding dress, wearing flats which a lot of brides do, not having bridesmaids 🙄, doing a speech 🙄, having a pimp your prosecco stand, doughnuts. Nothing original. Very typical copycat Lily. Boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.