Lily Pebbles #7 Mole Crusader, Hygiene Evader, MUA Traitor, Ghost Impersonator

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!

Thanks to @TheBabeWithThePower for creating the final title, although many were involved (myself included, a thank you).

Honourable mention to @HereForHaters with the addition of What's in lily's trainer, but I couldn't fit it in the title.

Brief recap:
After the Black Lives Matter movement, Lily decided that moles were also under represented in the fashion industry, due to lack of moley models and/or photoshop, and so made it her mission to make a change.

She's also showcased some questionable hygiene habits, including having a grimy facemask and filthy trainer soles. She's revisited her eczema and put the blame soley on her wedding lipstick, despite testing every product under the *pr gifted* sun.

She's also 'styled' a Victorian nightdress with some chunky white trainers, it's called fashion.

As you were..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Great thread name ! Congratulations. The recap of previous threads is as follows: Lily is lazy and entitled she also insists on showing us her dirty shoes, etc she complains about her life all the time and seems not to appreciate her good fortune, her husband or child. Here we like to point out her many failings and wonder at why she has a following at all.

Reactions: 5
Can we please just edit the title so it doesn’t have a typo in it?

or is it a clever way to show that Lily can’t spell... 🤔

Reactions: 6
Can we please just edit the title so it doesn’t have a typo in it?

or is it a clever way to show that Lily can’t spell... 🤔
LOL Didn't the person who came up with that comment even say they wished they'd seen it beforehand in case it was copied/pasted? Too funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New thread!

Thanks to @TheBabeWithThePower for creating the final title, although many were involved (myself included, a thank you).

Honourable mention to @HereForHaters with the addition of What's in lily's trainer, but I couldn't fit it in the title.

Brief recap:
After the Black Lives Matter movement, Lily decided that moles were also under represented in the fashion industry, due to lack of moley models and/or photoshop, and so made it her mission to make a change.

She's also showcased some questionable hygiene habits, including having a grimy facemask and filthy trainer soles. She's revisited her eczema and put the blame soley on her wedding lipstick, despite testing every product under the *pr gifted* sun.

She's also 'styled' a Victorian nightdress with some chunky white trainers, it's called fashion.

As you were..
Great team effort fellow Tattlers. We've managed to fit a lot into this title between us all. 👏

Reactions: 7
Just started listening to their podcast about pregnancy and motherhood, and I think they are not doing themselves any favour talking about certain things as it just show how uneducated they are.

I really cannot understand how two women over 30 talk about ovulation, menstrual cycle and fertility in terms like they are 13. Lily says she didn’t know you’re only fertile a couple of days a month. At one point Anna says (and this is a verbatim quote): “I’ve only learned this through like speaking to you and to friends who were trying, that it’s so much to do with your ovulation cycle which is this kind of mystery thing.” Mystery thing?!? - no Anna, it’s basic biology you learn about at the age of circa 12.

If nothing else, pop culture, even on the level of their interest, is also full of jokey references to couples trying for a baby. Does Anna not remember when Monica and Chandler were ttc and timing her ovulation?!?

They also giggle over things that a 13 year old would no longer find embarrassing and would be totally cool discussing.

After listening to this I will no longer be surprised by any dumb thing these two say or do.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Just started listening to their podcast about pregnancy and motherhood, and I think they are not doing themselves any favour talking about certain things as it just show how uneducated they are.

I really cannot understand how two women over 30 talk about ovulation, menstrual cycle and fertility in terms like they are 13. Lily says she didn’t know you’re only fertile a couple of days a month. At one point Anna says (and this is a verbatim quote): “I’ve only learned this through like speaking to you and to friends who were trying, that it’s so much to do with your ovulation cycle which is this kind of mystery thing.” Mystery thing?!? - no Anna, it’s basic biology you learn about at the age of circa 12.
Absolutely shocking. How can they not know this stuff? Even if they found out in their 20s that’s ridiculous. And they think they have the authority to talk about in a podcast? Shameful.

Reactions: 11
This sounds like it will be even more surprising if Anna is indeed pregnant as the rumours on her thread suggest!!

Reactions: 2
It's worrying that two grown women know so little about their own body, and find it a laughing matter to share that to a world wide audience.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
It's worrying that two grown women know so little about their own body, and find it a laughing matter to share that to a world wide audience.
They should’ve at least done some basic research to not sound so uninformed. And then provided the resources they used to their listeners. Or had a guest who had fertility issues on to talk about their experiences. If these two had any knowledge or experience in the topics they discuss, fine. But they’re both dull as dishwater, so they need to start having experts on to liven it up.

But, Lily had a baby y’all so she obviously know everything there is to know.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I was practically shouting at the podcast when Anna started saying 'why don't we ever get taught about ovulation?'. I definitely remember learning about it in year 8 or 9: about the fact that ovulation happens two weeks ish into the cycle and that you're fertile for a few days. And even if, by the time you're thirty, you might've forgotten, then it takes only the most elementary Google search to find the facts about the menstrual cycle. These women delight in being and remaining ignorant, even with their immense privilege and easy opportunities to learn and better themselves.

I also found the tenor of the conversation weird in that it was like Lily was preparing Anna for motherhood, like she is already pregnant, although it also sounds like Anna and Mark haven't quite made the decision to ditch the contraception just yet (if they are being honest, which let's face it isn't exactly likely). Lily was consistently patronising and I think Anna did well not to slap her round the face during recording for some of her remarks.

Reactions: 18
I genuinely think lily expected to get pregnant the first time she had unprotected sex.
And you can tell she pays for private healthcare due to the fact she was emailing her gynaecologist with ‘my period hasn’t arrived’ ‘my cycles aren’t regular’ woes. When trying for my first my longest cycle was 114 days. 32 days is nothing compared to that 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I genuinely think lily expected to get pregnant the first time she had unprotected sex.
And you can tell she pays for private healthcare due to the fact she was emailing her gynaecologist with ‘my period hasn’t arrived’ ‘my cycles aren’t regular’ woes. When trying for my first my longest cycle was 114 days. 32 days is nothing compared to that 😂
It took her 'a very long time to get pregnant' if I remember rightly, and then it turned out to be like 6 months or something....?

But yes, why did they not actually prepare for this podcast? I haven't listened to it, but from reading here it sounds like they still are both clueless. The only prepping they seem to do is getting questions from their Facebook page. How incredibly lazy.

Reactions: 7
It took her 'a very long time to get pregnant' if I remember rightly, and then it turned out to be like 6 months or something....?
It really annoys me when she talks about it taking ages for her to get pregnant and it was 6 months... that's completely and utterly normal! Doctors won't even consider investigations unless you've been trying for over a year.

Reactions: 20
It really annoys me when she talks about it taking ages for her to get pregnant and it was 6 months... that's completely and utterly normal! Doctors won't even consider investigations unless you've been trying for over a year.
Exactly. A quick Google would have told her that. Now her audience might think the same if it doesn't happen immediately. So irresponsible.

Reactions: 6
From what I know about her I think she is someone who has always had things very easy so she wouldn't expect it to take 6 months to get pregnant. She's never had a proper job and married the first bloke she clapped eyes on at uni.

I'm the same age as Lily and have worked hard to get where I am today. Yes I have had some 'luck' with an inheritance which I was able to use as a house deposit but I've also spent nearly £20,000 on further education after my degree to qualify into my chosen career path.

I'm still single and would love to marry and have kids but it just hasn't happened for me yet. She just doesn't appreciate how lucky and how nice a life she has with minimal effort on her part.

Reactions: 19
I promised myself I wouldn’t listen to their podcast but I couldn’t help myself. I couldn’t get past the fact that at the very beginning of the episode on motherhood, Lily opens saying how she is going to be completely honest and not get embarrassed about anything and then spends the entire episode giggling like a child and worrying about what she is allowed to say! I didn’t find the episode particularly eye-opening because a) I’m educated and b) my sister is a midwife. I mostly took away that Lily and Rich are not having sex... In general, Anna certainly seems to lead the conversations, it definitely feels like she is the host and the only guest she can get each week is Lily. I can smell the desperation to be the next High Low but it ain’t gonna happen! They are no way near articulate, educated or poised enough. The only positive about this new series is that it works in terms of format. WHO thought it was a good idea to host a podcast on interiors where you need visual aids on a platform where you can’t see anything! So dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.