Lily Pebbles #5 Baby Greige turns one in age; but don't be silly, it's all about Lily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did I find it funny today on her insta story at lunch when she’s waiting for Rich to add more to her bowl then he adds more to his own 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That birthday card 🙄

She has a baby why not do a baby hand print and make it into a picture.

Reactions: 11
If I received that card I’d be like “wow you shouldn’t have”.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
she’ll be raging that she had to put the top 5/worst 5 video on igtv and can’t monetise it 😂

Reactions: 1
Not even a ‘happy birthday’ just ‘hbd‘, I burst out laughing when I saw it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is she actually having a bleeping laugh with that hideous monstrosity of a ‘birthday card’ ????!??!!?! Couldn’t she have went on Moonpig like everyone else on the planet are doing and sent one to her so called friend. OMG I CANT DEAL 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤯

Reactions: 21
That card is such a low effort. Imagine being the friend that receives that.

I’ll await the inevitable IG Story tutorial.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Swipe up for the label maker so you can make the worlds dullest card too.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Didn't someone make her a similar one when Grey was born? Just said 'Grey' on the front. Lily thought it was incredibly original. Incredibly low-effort, more like.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can we all just take a minute to discuss why Lily is in the ‘Guru’ board BTW? It annoys me everything I see it. Guru? Honestly? There needs to be a new set of boards I reckon... ‘Z listers clinging on for dear life’ board?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
That card is such a low effort. Imagine being the friend that receives that.

I’ll await the inevitable IG Story tutorial.
It would be straight in the recycling in my house. I’d prefer she hadn’t wasted the card to be honest

Reactions: 6
Oh that card is a tit show 😂 why is everything in her life so “minimalist” and “instagramable” it’s all so boring and joyless but it’s the image she’s so desperately trying to portray. But instead her whole life just seems dull.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So this cheapskate saved a kitched she got at christmas for her daughters 1st present in May? I guess even her baby isnt saved from giving her gifted items, instead of buying it herself

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh that card is a tit show 😂 why is everything in her life so “minimalist” and “instagramable” it’s all so boring and joyless but it’s the image she’s so desperately trying to portray. But instead her whole life just seems dull.
Joyless. That's exactly the word. For her and her home and everything she does. No joy at all. Even with all the fake 'look how happy I am' pictures.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
“I still use my GHD especially on hot days when I just want to straighten my roots” ... proceeds to straighten entire section of hair

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.