Lily Pebbles #5 Baby Greige turns one in age; but don't be silly, it's all about Lily!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All so very true and well said .

Just on a side note I thought it was some US TV host Giuliana Rancic who made the offensive comments about Zendaya's hair, did Kelly Osbourne also say something?
I think it was Kelly. But in a show that giuliana was also on. Can’t for the life of me remember the name of it - the one where they slagged off what people were wearing in red carpets etc.

Reactions: 1
I think it was Kelly. But in a show that giuliana was also on. Can’t for the life of me remember the name of it - the one where they slagged off what people were wearing in red carpets etc.
It was called Fashion Police on E!
It was horrible all they did was slag other people off

Reactions: 2
Saw Stephanie Yeboah called out Fashion Mumblr, tbh i this this useless poo is so lucky, she seems to always get away with trouble

Reactions: 2
The post Lily just made is her get out of jail free card. It gives her a free pass to not be outspoken on these sorts of issues. So, if she doesn’t post, she’s not racist. But I want tangible actions she’s committing to taking to do her part. I want to know if she’s going to stop working with specific brands, is she going to demand more diversity from her sponsors? Is she going to give up her seat at the table (and potential income) to allow a Black person space?

Reactions: 10
The post Lily just made is her get out of jail free card. It gives her a free pass to not be outspoken on these sorts of issues. So, if she doesn’t post, she’s not racist. But I want tangible actions she’s committing to taking to do her part. I want to know if she’s going to stop working with specific brands, is she going to demand more diversity from her sponsors? Is she going to give up her seat at the table (and potential income) to allow a Black person space?

LOL. I doubt it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dont believe this fake activism. A black girl i follow got bullied today, she outed NLondors account, a racist who jumped on BLM movement, shared black influencers she does not even follow, when the black blogger, barely has any followers maybe 100-150 exposed her for lying after NLondors went blocking ppl, she left a comment saying she was going to report the girl to the police for slander lol. Do not trust these white influencers jumping on tbe bandwagon. Poor girl has been having panic attacks all day. Dont trust the stories they post

Reactions: 15
Why did she not want to talk about covid in order to keep her space 'an escape', aka keep the brand deals in tact, but she's quite happy to all of a sudden start being an activist on a topic never before seen in her content? When it suits her perhaps. Lily's agenda seems more about bashing white people for getting it wrong than sharing a narrative that is solely in support of the current anti racism movement. She has always been a critic of her own audience, but right now she is full on insulting my intelligence and prejudges any intentions I may have as bad and invalid because 1. I need educating, 2. Nevertheless, once educated I have to admit I don't understand and never will understand, 3. I cannot possibly make a judgement on what is a racist act/phrase, or not, because my moral compass is defective, 4. Be more like Lily.

I'm sorry to say that because of how influencers are reacting to this I am really put off getting involved because I am being made to feel dumb and unhelpful, anything I try to do to help could be totally misplaced as I cannot see the right from wrong apparently. I see how continuing the conversation could help to change people's use of language even when somebody has good intentions, but honestly, now the fear of getting it wrong and unintentionally being racist or knowing I may have inadvertently been racist my whole life, how would I know, (similarly how should I know when I've got it right, will Lily let me know?) makes me want to run far, far away from the conversation.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Still not happy that she has not apologise for her tone deaf last week. I think to apologize is to admit which gleam advised her not to I am sure. I am sure they also ask her to stay away to social media and not to post every things or thoughts. Given what happened to Fashion mumblr, hope the same will happen to Lily when she has a long history of saying everything she wants with no consequences

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.