• No

Votes: 166 47.2%
  • Nobody cares

Votes: 137 38.9%
  • Who and who??

Votes: 31 8.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @jaymie for the title :)

Welcome to another thread for Pebbles. Nothing much has changed since the beginning of the last thread: Lily and Anna's friendship is still over, but Lily did a name-drop in a recent video. Nothing from Anna though, not even on Lily's birthday. We still know nothing about what happened between them, and not even a drunken night out with some decent drunk posting on Instagram stories got Lily to spill the beans.
Lily did vlogmas on TikTok which she started in November to give herself a few days puffer. Unsurprisingly to most, her work days look infuriatingly relaxed and easy.
She thinks her clothes don't need washing, a fact that we as society glossed over way too quickly imho.
She signed off for 2022 before Anna did, so that was win for her.

Please add more if you remember any exciting bits from the last thread ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can see her having one more child next year and stepping away from lifestyle content entirely… just popping up when she has something to shill. We won’t ever hear why her and Anne of Rat Gables broke up, not from them anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Doubt either will ever share the reason of their break-up. Just so strange for two women who were joint at the hip, and were always booked together to now not even wish each other happy birthday.

Reactions: 22
She really did sign off didn't she. Surprised no affil links for the sales :unsure:
Is she still doing Tiktok?
Even during her (family) holidays this last year she was never really off social media like this. Wonder if Rich put his foot down...

Reactions: 6
Of course she liked a baby announcement because otherwise how would she show that persons life is ‘nothing-y’ without a baby 😂.

Influencers always say they are taking a break but are online 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t expect her to post content before mid-January. She did vlogmas so in her mind she needs at least three weeks off. After doing YT vlogmas one year she was still worn out in March (!), according to herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t expect her to post content before mid-January. She did vlogmas so in her mind she needs at least three weeks off. After doing YT vlogmas one year she was still worn out in March (!), according to herself.
Well if that’s the case then I don’t want to hear her complain again in the future about how hard it is to take a ‘proper holiday’ and how she always has to work when she’s away. She’s been able to not post anything in almost two weeks. She can clearly take time off any nothing bad happens. So when she goes on holiday then chooses to work that’s her own fault and she’s just looking for sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s back to tell us she’s taking a week longer off work than most of the rest of us. How nice…

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
She’s backkkkk 😂😂😂
Choice pics
She knows we have missed her face expressions, supermodel posing and epic range of vocabulary!

I mean, how much more comfortable can she be? 😆
View attachment 1850280
She is determined to lean on that flimsy rack and break it into pieces

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I mean, how much more comfortable can she be? 😆
View attachment 1850280
I truly don’t understand the staging for this picture. Why has she pulled the clothes rack and room divider in front of her in the picture? Just makes the shot looks cluttered and annoying. Especially as we’ve seen her take shots in this mirror before and they’re not usually there so she’s placed them specifically for this.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I find it so amusing when Lily tries to do the whole “For you minions, social media is fun but for me it’s WORK so I’m taking a well earned break!” and then soon comes crawling back for the dopamine hit like a heroin-addicted rat in a science experiment because she’s not getting enough attention in real life

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I feel like the multiple pictures of her and rich are to show they’re so happy together after months of speculation that they’re miserable and in marriage counselling.

maybe she spent her time off catching up on her tattle thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
'Planning for the future', hmmm... Do we think she finally realised the influencer gravy train is about to pull in at the final station? Wonder what she thinks she can do next. Surely not any products like her 'so clever, so genius' "friends" have come out with? The lounge wear line she did with Anna did not do all that great from what I remember and she does not have a career in writing.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.