Lily Pebbles #41 Friendship toasted, style roasted, poobs too wobbly hasn’t posted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Despite not being with Gleam anymore, Lily got tons of nice pr gifts for Christmas and I'm pretty sure she only showed the luxury ones, not everything she got. Love how she acted like that was hard work, unpacking all those packages, before showing herself looking all worn out, Malteser-eating on the couch :D

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Despite not being with Gleam anymore, Lily got tons of nice pr gifts for Christmas and I'm pretty sure she only showed the luxury ones, not everything she got. Love how she acted like that was hard work, unpacking all those packages, before showing herself looking all worn out, Malteser-eating on the couch :D
She is with another agency now.

Reactions: 3
I find Lily’s inability to not constantly centre herself hilarious, and also baffling that someone could be so lacking in self awareness.

Remember when Lily bought mark that tit escape room experience for his 30th. But made such a huge deal about it on Instagram with tagging the brand that they gifted her an additional experience which she kept for herself.
And then went ahead and did the experience with Mark, Anna & Rich but as Lily had previously done it (and knew the solutions) was a deadweight and so just smugly judged from the sidelines. Her short-lived obsession with that escape room place was so weird.
I don't remember this at all but this is the most Lily thing that's ever Lilied 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think she's established enough with brands that she on their PR list regardless of her agency. As a influencer/partnership manager I send PR to the person, not the agency.

Reactions: 10
I think she's established enough with brands that she on their PR list regardless of her agency. As a influencer/partnership manager I send PR to the person, not the agency.
Im going to start blogging on tik tok, any advice? How to get on PR lists? Wait to be contacted or email? Any advice is welcomed, please and thank you

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Im going to start blogging on tik tok, any advice? How to get on PR lists? Wait to be contacted or email? Any advice is welcomed, please and thank you
Wait till you have a good following - 5-10,000 thousand. Constantly interact with brands - liking photos, commenting, dming, sharing reels, tagging the products. Then when you have built this basis I'd recommend reaching out to brands in their dms asking for products/samples/affliate links. Keep to smaller brands at first with 20-50K as they are less likely to pay for collabs, but are always willing to products for free promo.

Usually when I making lists for PR packages I like to look at whose interacting with my brand first as those are the ones I know who truly love the brand.

When you have a larger following dm brands a pitch for a paid collab (DM are great since they show history and I can easy see your socials). Or email over a pitch with a media kit on who you are (ethos, age, location, stats/engagement/followers numbers). The worse they can say is no, but usually I've moved forward and started discussions about potential collabs.

Hope this helped!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.