Lily Pebbles #4 whingy, moany, what a brat. Fried hair, new teeth... can I expense that?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
remember last week she wrote a post asking if it is acceptable to post AL during the pandemic, knew she has a motive...MORE SWIPE UP

Reactions: 6
What’s wrong with keeping spices in the jar you bought them in!?
Well they're not aesthetically pleasing enough obviously. Plus decanting your spices is premium creative content for Lily. Didn't you know the lockdown has made her more creative than she's ever been before?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t like Lily but to be fair I decant stuff into nice jars haha. Spices, cereal, coffee, sugar, flour.... plus i try and go to the fill your own places quite a lot.

Reactions: 2
£55 on jars for spices, when some of her followers now won’t be able to even afford to eat.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Well they're not aesthetically pleasing enough obviously. Plus decanting your spices is premium creative content for Lily. Didn't you know the lockdown has made her more creative than she's ever been before?
Plus others are doing it, eg Inthefrow did this in her most recent vlog. Maybe Amazon are gifting them all this stuff?!

Moaning already this morning about toy storage.

Why doesn’t she just get over herself already and get the ikea cube/basket set up that every one gets.

Reactions: 11
So passive aggressive to Rich. The fact is that neither of them can do DIY. Why single him out? She’s even blogged before about defying gender stereotypes. But of a blind spot there Lily.
she’s so rude to Rich. Don’t see you being able to put them up either Lily. In fact she should. It’d be bleeping hilarious. She’d need all day to do it, measure up and mark the holes. And the have a meltdown and cry because its sooooo hard guys. And then she’d probably just give up. Story of her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So passive aggressive to Rich. The fact is that neither of them can do DIY. Why single him out? She’s even blogged before about defying gender stereotypes. But of a blind spot there Lily.
What? Rich can't even put up a shelf. Well at least he took one for the nation to marry this moanster

A 30 plus guy who has no spine and cannot put up a shelf, well there is something call LEARN

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly, I feel like Rich could just bleeping learn to do it. It isn't that hard to put up some shelves (but remember they made his dad do it in their BR as well, the only time we've ever seen her mention his family of course- when they need something out of them) but at least in her stories you see that he's always doing stuff around the house, she's the lazy one who thinks doing everyday tasks makes her A HARD WORKING MUM (pff). And then she makes fun of him for 'not being able to sit still'.

Now I have a question to others with kids or who know people with kids - is it really that normal that the kids' toys and things take over your whole home and you need a kid sized table and chair and whatever else? Maybe because I grew up in an ex-Soviet country in the 90s, but nobody I knew, even when I was older and my brother was born 7 years later, my parents were relatively well off at that point but he still sat at our dining table or on the floor to play/colour and essentially there was a giant bin for his toys in his room and everything was put away at the end of the day.
I just don't know if it is normal that you dedicate your whole living space to one child like that? Why doesn't she just get a sideboard, put toys in baskets in there and whatever else doesn't fit, maybe you don't need it? I'd understand if you have 2 or more kids that are running around but she has a sitting baby... they could always rotate some toys and bits in and out as the child gets older?

But also I feel like their house is just not suitable for family living? They were privileged enough to be able to purchase in London, but I feel like they purchased the house for child-less living; i.e the big open space downstairs and not much bedroom space. So open kitchen, terrace and dining/living area for entertainment which is where you'd spend a lot of time as younger people with friends. When Grey gets bigger, there's no space in her BR for any sort of belongings really and when Grey and perhaps a second child are old enough to want to watch cartoons loudly, play video games etc, I can imagine Lily just complaining about the noise and not having any sort of room separation. Didn't she say when they got the place that 'there's no room in the house to shut all her family's noisy kids in'?

I remember playing in my room when I was old enough to be left unattended for a bit - my room wasn't huge but I could sit on the floor and get out my Legos and tit. Their 'forever family home' would mean any kids stuff just consumes her pinterest home and she will forever be complaining about it, how everything child related is gaudy and how there is a mess, etc etc.

Anyway, that's my highly caffeinated morning thoughts on Mrs. Pebbles and her first world problems, all that she's created for herself anyway.

Reactions: 11
Honestly, I feel like Rich could just bleeping learn to do it. It isn't that hard to put up some shelves (but remember they made his dad do it in their BR as well, the only time we've ever seen her mention his family of course- when they need something out of them) but at least in her stories you see that he's always doing stuff around the house, she's the lazy one who thinks doing everyday tasks makes her A HARD WORKING MUM (pff). And then she makes fun of him for 'not being able to sit still'.

Now I have a question to others with kids or who know people with kids - is it really that normal that the kids' toys and things take over your whole home and you need a kid sized table and chair and whatever else? Maybe because I grew up in an ex-Soviet country in the 90s, but nobody I knew, even when I was older and my brother was born 7 years later, my parents were relatively well off at that point but he still sat at our dining table or on the floor to play/colour and essentially there was a giant bin for his toys in his room and everything was put away at the end of the day.
I just don't know if it is normal that you dedicate your whole living space to one child like that? Why doesn't she just get a sideboard, put toys in baskets in there and whatever else doesn't fit, maybe you don't need it? I'd understand if you have 2 or more kids that are running around but she has a sitting baby... they could always rotate some toys and bits in and out as the child gets older?

But also I feel like their house is just not suitable for family living? They were privileged enough to be able to purchase in London, but I feel like they purchased the house for child-less living; i.e the big open space downstairs and not much bedroom space. So open kitchen, terrace and dining/living area for entertainment which is where you'd spend a lot of time as younger people with friends. When Grey gets bigger, there's no space in her BR for any sort of belongings really and when Grey and perhaps a second child are old enough to want to watch cartoons loudly, play video games etc, I can imagine Lily just complaining about the noise and not having any sort of room separation. Didn't she say when they got the place that 'there's no room in the house to shut all her family's noisy kids in'?

I remember playing in my room when I was old enough to be left unattended for a bit - my room wasn't huge but I could sit on the floor and get out my Legos and tit. Their 'forever family home' would mean any kids stuff just consumes her pinterest home and she will forever be complaining about it, how everything child related is gaudy and how there is a mess, etc etc.

Anyway, that's my highly caffeinated morning thoughts on Mrs. Pebbles and her first world problems, all that she's created for herself anyway.
My flat has been taken over by my cat and my one year old daughter, my husband and I are just there to pay the bills lol. They will end up moving if they have more kids, she wouldn't be able to cope with the clutter.

Reactions: 8
My flat has been taken over by my cat and my one year old daughter, my husband and I are just there to pay the bills lol. They will end up moving if they have more kids, she wouldn't be able to cope with the clutter.
I think they have the possibility to extend the house into the loft. Undoubtedly she would have to go back and live with her parents then, because heaven forbid she has to live in a slightly uncomfortable situation … now that I’m thinking about it, maybe it would have been sensible to extend into the loft while they were renovating anyway. Maybe I personally would have prioritised making more space over a toilet that wipes your arse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.