Lily Pebbles #3 It’s a hard knock life for me, I just want stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Man it bugs me that Lily can’t even fork out for a haircut and colour, also a PR gift!

Reactions: 8
It really did, albeit slightly shorter!!

She’s such a tight arse!!
Maybe she has like 4 times a year freebies? I think she should really change her hairstyle she looks pissed since 2009.

Also there are so many things that I would burn in her house, including that boots.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Agree her blonde ends are so dated and her hair always looks so frazzled and unhealthy- I wish she’d embrace her dark curly hair would be much cuter.
Also I’m sick of the stories of her aggressively slapping on foundation/ cleansing her moany face. How on earth is this content, it’s so uninteresting and so lazy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I know this is horrible, but I need to say it! I don’t think Lily has an attractive face what so ever! Looking at it would never encourage me to buy a product that she uses! I don’t get why companies send her so much make up to advertise! She is hardly gonna increase their revenue.

Let it be noted, I am no oil painting myself but my face does not contribute to my livelihood!

Reactions: 14
C Hirons had hers done yesterday for free, Imagine sitting next to them in hairdressers and you have to pay full whack.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Agree her blonde ends are so dated and her hair always looks so frazzled and unhealthy- I wish she’d embrace her dark curly hair would be much cuter.
Also I’m sick of the stories of her aggressively slapping on foundation/ cleansing her moany face. How on earth is this content, it’s so uninteresting and so lazy.
[/
It’s a complete mystery why anyone watches the miserable, boring, whining lazy grifter 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I have tit hair, but oh my god, the latest still of Hirons with some sort of weird, bleached 80’s mane all bouffed up... I’ll skip the free celebrity hair cuts, thanks.

Reactions: 4
I have tit hair, but oh my god, the latest still of Hirons with some sort of weird, bleached 80’s mane all bouffed up... I’ll skip the free celebrity hair cuts, thanks.

Caroline Hirons hair looks wrecked from her dyeing it, I think darker hair suits her better!

Reactions: 3
Don't worry lily I won't try and destroy my perfectly nice bed with the money I earned to buy it.

She's actually destroying a bed, clearly was gifted. No appreciation what so ever, she just wants to look grammable.

Still minging too. Soz

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just wanted to come here to say that I could not love this thread title more and I've never seen something that so accurately sums up Lily.

• Heart
Love the new title.
Did Lily get her dried flowers yet? Maybe she can get a flower delivery subscription for free and she can just forget to put them in water... hey presto!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Now she’s tearing up her freebie bed and puzzling over how to divest herself of the rejected headboard? Cancel Christmas guys, you can’t take your eyes off ... jeez she is useless!

She's a tosser, lovely way to bring up your kids, destroying perfectly good expensive stuff because she's bored. Grey will be a mini version of her idiot mother.

So wasteful! How long has she been in that house, does anyone know?
They’ve owned the house for a couple of years now, they renovated and moved in properly on the day Lily found out she was pregnant with Grey, so they’ve been living with the current set up for less than a year!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.