Lily Pebbles #29 Climbing the stairway to beggin’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was so funny because you know she's just going to make 3 versions of ketchup pasta and call it a day

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My second baby is 12 weeks old and we have a 2 year old. So similar age gap. It’s INTENSE. Things have only really just started to properly calm down and I still have days where I think I can’t do this and cry before 10am. And I am a very hands on, just get on with it energetic mum who is used to doing the lion share of parenting my 2 year old (I’m part time and hubs works full time). She is going to absolutely struggle. But I suppose that’s why grey is having her first ever sleepover, first of many I reckon.
Did no one tell her you shouldn’t make any big or sudden changes immediately before/after the baby arrives to try create stability for your toddler who is about to have their little world turned upside down… I feel sorry for Grey but I suppose lily is so uninvolved maybe she’ll get on okay.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I’m not sure what my contribution is but you can’t get rid of me
She is in her hairy hole going to abandon the most lucrative time of year on Instagram. But she won’t be seen for dust once January rolls around. Mark my words.

Reactions: 9
Bye Lils. Good luck with the birth. You can check into tattle when you're up late bored and breastfeeding

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m so glad I’m not an influencer. They have this online record of how life has hit them…it’s not always nice. I used to really like Lily’s vlogs a few years back, they were quite breezy. I find them a bit depressing now.

If I had vlogs of my life during that period til now…well I’m not as pretty and vivacious as I was in my mid 20s either, or a size 10…just no one notices!

It really makes me think of what the ‘cost’ of this ‘job’ is. I can tell sometimes she embarrassed by it, the way she earns her money. I guess it’s quite cool in your early to mid 20s but by your 30s…it’s a bit cringey.

Reactions: 21
It really makes me think of what the ‘cost’ of this ‘job’ is. I can tell sometimes she embarrassed by it, the way she earns her money. I guess it’s quite cool in your early to mid 20s but by your 30s…it’s a bit cringey.
It could be less cringey if she stopped begging for everything and anything (or begged brands directly, rather than openly begging on Stories etc). Also, she should be more picky with what partnerships she agrees to do - if everyone around is seen advertising for Wild deodorant and Hey Estrid razor, don't sign up with these brands as you'd look desperate and be seen as one of the many people they work with.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.