Lily Pebbles #28 As dim as her loft extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chortling at the idea of Lily spending money on biscuits for the builders!
Well now that the stairs are put into place, she can actually go up and leave them drinks and food, and then sneak back after they're done to see what they've left, just like she did during the reno. She managed to make it look like she was feeding wild animals.....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think so. Lol did she say that? What did she say exactly?
It's on the podcast 'Imposter Syndrome & Maternity Leave Conundrums' and at 35 mins in Lily says 'I wish I worked at Gleam - remember when I tried to create that role for myself where I would be the creative and if a job came in and talent couldn't think of an idea then I'd create it for them' and then Anna pipes up 'you'd be really good at that' (fool) and then Lucy said "we're never hiring you and then she gets offended'. I very much doubt Lucy will take Lily with her but I suppose the lunch they had at Lucy's (with the 4.5 sweetcorn fritters) was Lily's play to keep in Lucy's memory for any future opportunities.

Having listened to a bit of that podcast again (to find the exact part) makes me feel a bit ill - Lily really doesn't like other women, at every point where they were discussing tensions in the work place it was all around females in the work place.

The lamp is mismatched. Is the base black? Black doesn't go with the lamp shade at all as it's beige and brown. I really don't think Lilly has an eye for colour which is weird seeing as she likes make up. Even that cobalt blue doesn't actually suit her coloring. She has sallow skin so she should wear warm colours. If she wants to insist on wearing trendy neutrals she should try leaning to warm autumnal colors like terracotta. The yellow shirt is particularly draining on her. Don't know why anyone would pick a sickly color like that.
The texture of the lamp is all off. I think a wooden base would've worked better.

I bet 2021 Lily would be a hoot at dinner parties.
“So Lily, what do you do?”
“Oh, errr, I’m an influencer”
Really? How interesting”
Uh huh, yep…”
View attachment 808106
I still can't get over this photo - it's hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does she ever review anything without complaining about something? I know she thinks she’s keeping it real, but surely she must buy/get gifted some stuff she is pleased with? Always seems to be a negative with everything!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Does she ever review anything without complaining about something? I know she thinks she’s keeping it real, but surely she must buy/get gifted some stuff she is pleased with? Always seems to be a negative with everything!
I can just imagine her spitting and flustered saying “I don’t wear tinted brow gel, only clear, so that one’s NOT FOR ME”. Like HOW DARE YOU SEND ME THISSSSSSS.

Reactions: 13
Well now that the stairs are put into place, she can actually go up and leave them drinks and food, and then sneak back after they're done to see what they've left, just like she did during the reno. She managed to make it look like she was feeding wild animals.....
Wtfff I sopped watching her videos at that point, now I must find that vlog to see for myself, lmao

Reactions: 2
It's on the podcast 'Imposter Syndrome & Maternity Leave Conundrums' and at 35 mins in Lily says 'I wish I worked at Gleam - remember when I tried to create that role for myself where I would be the creative and if a job came in and talent couldn't think of an idea then I'd create it for them' and then Anna pipes up 'you'd be really good at that' (fool) and then Lucy said "we're never hiring you and then she gets offended'. I very much doubt Lucy will take Lily with her but I suppose the lunch they had at Lucy's (with the 4.5 sweetcorn fritters) was Lily's play to keep in Lucy's memory for any future opportunities.

Having listened to a bit of that podcast again (to find the exact part) makes me feel a bit ill - Lily really doesn't like other women, at every point where they were discussing tensions in the work place it was all around females in the work place.

The texture of the lamp is all off. I think a wooden base would've worked better.

I still can't get over this photo - it's hilarious.
Lmao! Oh yes that brought back memories. I mean, stop motion to the rescue

Reactions: 3
I don’t hate the lamp but I find it weird that influencers have to drool over every item as though it’s the best thing ever. It’s just a lamp

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi,

Check out our the new site InfluView where you can write reviews about influencers.

It aims to solve the problems with other sites deleting reviews and it will allow those that love an influencer to have their say without disrupting tattle.

It's a totally different site and your tattle login won't work there.

If you have a chance please do drop a review (positive or negative - all are welcome), and you can edit your review at any time.

If you have any issues or thoughts do reply to this thread - https://tattle.life/threads/influview-influencer-reviews.23701/

I don’t hate the lamp but I find it weird that influencers have to drool over every item as though it’s the best thing ever. It’s just a lamp
Well if I spend whatever ridiculous amount it was she spent (£200 I think?) id be showing it off to everyone!

Reactions: 3
i know this has been mentioned here before but watching lily's latest video and having her mention gray's diaper bag and depending on "who has her that day" is so annoying! she literally talks like they're a divorced couple with shared custody :/

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
i don't wish divorce on anyone but lily especially would not be able to cope. she would have a total and utter breakdown. Even on "her" days with grey, she's never really alone she's always getting rich involved and asking him to do things. she pretty much never takes out grey alone. rich is the one who takes her to lessons.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Hi,

Check out our the new site InfluView where you can write reviews about influencers.

It aims to solve the problems with other sites deleting reviews and it will allow those that love an influencer to have their say without disrupting tattle.

It's a totally different site and your tattle login won't work there.

If you have a chance please do drop a review (positive or negative - all are welcome), and you can edit your review at any time.

If you have any issues or thoughts do reply to this thread - https://tattle.life/threads/influview-influencer-reviews.23701/

OMG that photo looks like a totally different woman!

Reactions: 6
She is so weird on her post about The Maid. No one told her that so many kids are blonde and curly.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is so weird on her post about The Maid. No one told her that so many kids are blonde and curly.
I also found this strange. What did the little girl having blonde curls have to do with anything. Like maid was a fantastic show so yes it’s great she’s recommending it.

But if the only thing you can comment on is the fact the child has 1 thing in common with your child & nothing about the actual plot then I wouldn’t bother writing the recommendation 🙄 telling your followers the child was blonde so you cried is not a good enough review to influence anyone to watch it.

Reactions: 31
I also found this strange. What did the little girl having blonde curls have to do with anything. Like maid was a fantastic show so yes it’s great she’s recommending it.

But if the only thing you can comment on is the fact the child has 1 thing in common with your child & nothing about the actual plot then I wouldn’t bother writing the recommendation 🙄 telling your followers the child was blonde so you cried is not a good enough review to influence anyone to watch it.
For a BUSY LONDON WORKING MUM she sure has a lot of time to watch TV. Most of us working mums pull our laptops out after our kids have gone to bed to catch up with stuff.

Re: feeling connected to the series because the young child looks like Grey is so Lily. She has to seek herself in everything or it just doesn't make sense to her. A while back she had earache and she said she could now understand why little kids are in so much pain when they also have earache - she'd never experienced it before so she honestly couldn't relate to someone else's pain. And this is why her content is so rubbish. If she doesn't understand or hasn't experience something then it literally just doesn't exist to her. She has to find a way in which it relates to her no matter how tenuous/inappropriate (see also: BLM and her moles). And she lacks any sort of intelligence/independent thinking/curiosity about the world so her exposure to new experiences is limited to what her friends and family do (which she ultimately has to copy).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.