Lily Pebbles #28 As dim as her loft extension

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually don’t mind the concept of the reel, but the fact she used shop bought food for an advert for a baking programme is just sooooooo Lily.
She used to have a recipe for brookies on her blog, like why not make those? From what i remember they were too difficult and it would've been more appropriate for promoting bake off.

Reactions: 14
She used to have a recipe for brookies on her blog, like why not make those? From what i remember they were too difficult and it would've been more appropriate for promoting bake off.
she needs to plan her loft innit. Plus if you make your own Brookfies, you can’t beg for Ms deal

Ah but Anna could never feign that air of insouciance that comes so naturally to Lily: my Fenty bronzer has turned into a chocolate chip cookie? duck it, I'll beg another one. My tripod has turned into a baguette? Pas de problème... Riiiich! Come and hold my camera for me!
Stop with the tripod tit, that is so old

Apart from the chocolate chip one, those biscuits are the dullest, cheapest, most boring ones. Last time I bought them they were for the builders working on our house. Wait. Has Lily nicked the builders' biscuits?
She will buy Tesco value for them, if she ever buys. MS cheap range biscuit, that is for the guest

Reactions: 6
I guess no one told her a bagel is also a baked good so didn't really fit with her concept of objects turning into baked goods.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
BB76CBB9-E40C-4A89-852D-B615712D2280.png

If the eyebrow is at this state, can you image the jungle that Rich had to mow last year.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Lucy Loveridge left Gleam, we might see some Gleamers leaving the nest. I wonder if Anna will leave

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Lucy Loveridge left Gleam, we might see some Gleamers leaving the nest. I wonder if Anna will leave
maddie Chester quit gleam recently and Zoella left them as a client too. I think it’s starting to seem like the downfall of them.

most of their biggest clients / money makers aren’t still with them anymore.

Reactions: 17
duck me, an almost (in total) 300 pound mismatched lamp that's going to live in some dusty corner of the loft. If I had something worth that kind of money I'd put it in the middle of my bleeping flat just to make sure I use it enough.
(the shade and base don't even look good together what the heeeeell, you had one job, Lily!)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is Lucy her current manager? I’d live a big shake up and review of their “talent” at gleam to take place. That video editor she used seems to work at gleam as well!

Reactions: 4
Is Lucy her current manager? I’d live a big shake up and review of their “talent” at gleam to take place. That video editor she used seems to work at gleam as well!
Her manager is Natalie Amos. Lucy used to be her old manager when she just joined Gleam. I think they are mate.

Lily is that 🪰 that can’t die won’t die, she will stick to gleam or perhaps going under Lucy’s new wing because has no craft. Anna has her Virgo tit going, Hinch has cleaning, Katie Snooks has sex toys and posing in her underwear crying about body positivity, Zanna has fitness…Lily has nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 11
…Lily has nothing
I bet 2021 Lily would be a hoot at dinner parties.
“So Lily, what do you do?”
“Oh, errr, I’m an influencer”
Really? How interesting”
Uh huh, yep…”
82108ACB-02FD-401D-8956-EA502B2CCFA7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lurker here.. but just wanted to express my genuine interest in the reason of why the hell this woman is always miserable ?
Is her child hard to manage?
Is her pregnancy complicated?
Is her husband a bad man?
Is her job hard?
Do they have financial problems ?

No. No and No and No.

So why does she always look miserable !!!!????

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The lamp is mismatched. Is the base black? Black doesn't go with the lamp shade at all as it's beige and brown. I really don't think Lilly has an eye for colour which is weird seeing as she likes make up. Even that cobalt blue doesn't actually suit her coloring. She has sallow skin so she should wear warm colours. If she wants to insist on wearing trendy neutrals she should try leaning to warm autumnal colors like terracotta. The yellow shirt is particularly draining on her. Don't know why anyone would pick a sickly color like that.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.