Lily Pebbles #27 The unfluencer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that’s what her brows look like I dread to think of what state her vag and arse crack is in

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Let’s not forget she complained about having to pay £80 for that physio but will happily drop £175 for a lampshade….? Make it make sense

Reactions: 40
I think it really depends where you live / how much natural light your place gets for how often you’d need the lights in the day time. But it’s absolutely normal to have to put the lights on on overcast days, it’s just typical lily moaning about something 🙄

Am I the only one who thinks with her hair like this and that hideous cardigan she looks about 45… something about this whole vibe she looks middle aged.

View attachment 762229
That's her best Edwina Currie look. With a touch of Maureen Lipman in the BT adverts. The jumble sale cardi probably cost a fortune. No doubt gifted from one of her bwands. Eyebrows from a joke shop, Groucho Marx kit. How to make yourself look sixty two for the gram.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
If that’s what her brows look like I dread to think of what state her vag and arse crack is in
This needs to come with a trigger warning bahaba

Let’s not forget she complained about having to pay £80 for that physio but will happily drop £175 for a lampshade….? Make it make sense
She is very materialistic, she would only pay for something if she gets something physical in return

Reactions: 13
This needs to come with a trigger warning bahaba

She is very materialistic, she would only pay for something if she gets something physical in return
Ah yes she doesn’t like to pay for a service from a professionally trained person, she just wants shiny new things

Reactions: 14
Ah yes she doesn’t like to pay for a service from a professionally trained person, she just wants shiny new things
Seriously, she has a problem. She comes across as thoughtless and impulsive when it comes to buying stuff and is never satisfied long term. A year or so later she throws it out or gives it to one of her sisters. She lives for the unboxing high.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Seriously, she has a problem. She comes across as thoughtless and impulsive when it comes to buying stuff and is never satisfied long term. A year or so later she throws it out or gives it to one of her sisters. She lives for the unboxing high.
Looking at Jojo’s old house listing, I can identify the furniture that were kindly gifted by Lily.

72707D3E-E300-46DD-A746-2BB9420DE467.png

This is £26:oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
In old video Lily shows Jojo's house when it wasn't hague blue yet, I wonder who copied whom? Was it Lily copying Jojo or the other way around.

Reactions: 10
Looking at Jojo’s old house listing, I can identify the furniture that were kindly gifted by Lily.

View attachment 762575
This is £26:oops:
She is on her second baby, doesn't she realise this will last 30 seconds before it's too small? Or stained after a particularly explosive nappy?

In old video Lily shows Jojo's house when it wasn't hague blue yet, I wonder who copied whom? Was it Lily copying Jojo or the other way around.
I think we could make a well informed guess that Lily copied 😋

Reactions: 14
She is on her second baby, doesn't she realise this will last 30 seconds before it's too small? Or stained after a particularly explosive nappy?

I think we could make a well informed guess that Lily copied 😋
Tbh I also spend too much money on baby clothes…what confuses me about Lily is she is too stingy to pay for very important stuff like mole removal, physical therapy, veneers or house renovations yet happily drops money on a chair or overpriced baby clothes, lol.

Reactions: 25
God if I saw that in someone's house I would never think it was that expensive. Maybe it's nicer in person?

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.